I found this Conor doll in a little grocery store in the middle of nowhere.

Fill it with helium for a fun surprise!

(The surprise is cocaine and PEDs.)

No one buys UFC figures. The only tings I but are WWF hasbro figures which are beautiful and worth thousands, if not millions for moon on belly Kamala

I was driving through rural Alberta in November and was astonished to see Conor dolls in the grocery store of a rat's ass little town. The pic on the right was taken when I was coming back from work on Christmas Eve and I laughed out loud to discover they did not appear to have sold a single doll.

Screenshot-2023-12-26-21-27-55.png

When you can't sell a violent, obnoxious asshole like Conor to dumb-ass Albertans... you're in trouble.
Did the packaging get all greasy over the time as well or did you get dirt on your camera?

I was driving through rural Alberta in November and was astonished to see Conor dolls in the grocery store of a rat's ass little town. The pic on the right was taken when I was coming back from work on Christmas Eve and I laughed out loud to discover they did not appear to have sold a single doll.

When you can't sell a violent, obnoxious asshole like Conor to dumb-ass Albertans... you're in trouble.
Scoop em up, TS. They may become collectibles some day.

TS probably saw it for the second time yesterday when lots of stuff is on sale because Christmas just passed.

Woy in da fook duz it hav a spare hed?

We are still stuck In the past in Canada

I would buy an Artem one if it has life-like action movement

Should have bought it, will be worth a fortune now the Champ Champ is back!

Attachments

• IMG_0204.jpeg
    IMG_0204.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Back