Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dude was in love (balls deep)

It can happen

Rogan can do a lot better than that 2/10

He was never my friend

Forgive him?...like it was a crime?

He tried desperately to make sure that Ronda would still come to his podcast and give him interviews. Nothing more. Joe is not mentally retarded.

Zuffa wanted to push Rousey.
Joe was an employee of Zuffa.
Therefore, Joe used his position to push Rousey.

Hey.....Ronda did look like she would beat everyone in the division with about 5mins fight time at one point......it's easy to get carried away

But nobody was telling him to cry.
Well, if anyone told him to do it, that was very stupid

Stuff u TS we are mortal enemies now.

I don't really care tbh, people are allowed to say dumb shit, we've all done it.

Dude was in love (balls deep)

It can happen

maxresdefault.jpg

"That, I do not forgive."
Don Vito Corleone

Why would he pump up a fighter that was creating massive revenue for a company that desperately needed to grow and survive? I mean why would they over sell her to garner all the hype and interest?

Rogan knows what he's doing. His bank account is laughing i'm sure.

Joe Rogan, the obnoxious Rousey hype and the pushing of WMMA in general, which is very, very poor so instead heavily marketed on how these girls look, including Ronda, is a big reason why many people see the UFC and it's fan base as being little more than WWE.

The Rousey phenomena may have been good for some short term gain but in the long run I feel it has harmed the image of the sport. Rogan played a big part in this and when it comes to his fight opinions I now have zero respect for him.

In other words, Rogan is a mouthpiece. You are telling me Rogan is paid to lie and only an idiot would take anything he says seriously.

Thanks, but I think we all already knew that.

He had no choice. You gotta be nice to people like her. Like really. Not on sherdog tho. There's a Ronda in all of us.

{<RR}

Back