Social I finally quit drinking for good.

You never noticed things like @Woldog always updated his Friday fun facts thread on a Thursday, your time?

Yeah, about to go into spring so the weather should be improving soon.
Negatory, sir. Got a lot of personal crap going on in my life, so I use this site to help me dissociate myself with everything making me mentally unwell by talking to you fine folks.

Negatory, sir. Got a lot of personal crap going on in my life, so I use this site to help me dissociate myself with everything making me mentally unwell by talking to you fine folks.

Bummer... sorry to hear that sherbro.

...have you tried alcohol?

Way ahead of ya, amigo! Drink myself to sleep every night. Sometimes I'll take a day or 2 off, but it is what it is. Lol

I have two bulged disks in my back both pressing on nerves so I can't exercise currently and apart from going to work I don't even feel like leaving the house at the moment as it hurts like all shit.

I'm with you there bud, alcohol is a good pain killer but it was making me a tubby bitch so I've dropped back to once a week. Shit happens /shrugs

I have two bulged disks in my back both pressing on nerves so I can't exercise currently and apart from going to work I don't even feel like leaving the house at the moment as it hurts like all shit.

I'm with you there bud, alcohol is a good pain killer but it was making me a tubby bitch so I've dropped back to once a week. Shit happens /shrugs
What'd you do to your back?

What'd you do to your back?

After decades of martial arts, weights, extreme sports and doing every stupid thing that I could find... I actually fucked my back stretching LOL.

I have always stretched and am quite flexible, standing I can put my hands flat on the ground, do the splits etc. One morning I was stretching down and couldn't quite stretch as far as usual so I pushed it and then suddenly felt something bad in my back... turns out pushing that stretch, I caused the L4-L5 and L5-S1 bulges.

It turns out that most of my muscles were nice and loose except one which is an absolute bastard to target, the psoas muscle. Long story short, felt like I was being stabbed in the right asscheek, every time I stood up and my right leg even went numb... kinda shit :-(

After decades of martial arts, weights, extreme sports and doing every stupid thing that I could find... I actually fucked my back stretching LOL.

I have always stretched and am quite flexible, standing I can put my hands flat on the ground, do the splits etc. One morning I was stretching down and couldn't quite stretch as far as usual so I pushed it and then suddenly felt something bad in my back... turns out pushing that stretch, I caused the L4-L5 and L5-S1 bulges.

It turns out that most of my muscles were nice and loose except one which is an absolute bastard to target, the psoas muscle. Long story short, felt like I was being stabbed in the right asscheek, every time I stood up and my right leg even went numb... kinda shit :-(
Yeah. My dad has had two bulging disc's before and had to get surgery. He was in absolute agony the entire time. Sorry to hear that man.

cheers-gif-cartoon-52650-299040.gif

Back