I filed a report to the police about a local criminal/degenerate - how laughable does it sound?

i wouldn't read that shit if I was bored and in jail myself.

I'll speak for all of us and say we'd think you were a potential issue and I personally would want to know what else you're into.

Yes.

Cause now off the insanely heavy course of sedatives, reading back over that fucking word salad, that's the conclusion I come to.
So I'm reassured to hear that assessment being shared by another reader.

But check this out;

More recently (same issue), I submitted THIS report (it's much shorter, less than 1 page in length):

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to follow up on the recent assault perpetrated against me by multiple time offender, a Mr Y.

I had initially made contact with police in relation to incidences concerning this person in 2018. I subsequently again made contact in 2020 following which I had a good conversation with Officer Sasha of Fuck-Town police station in relation to these ongoing issues, and she accepted a five page written report detailing historical events, and my concerns.

Subsequent to this time, I continued to experience further issues as predicted when speaking with Officer Sasha in July of 2020. Notably continuous confrontational anti-social based behaviour directed at myself, and a physical assault (butted with shoulder) in Drugland pharmacy on The Main St in Fuck-Town, at a date in 2022. I again spoke with officer Sasha in the days following this incident such to make a report of it.

Again recently I was assaulted by Mr Y on Bra St in Fuck-Town whilst leaving my apartment complex, by way of an unprovoked attempt to grab the lapels of my jacket, and was then subsequently butted with his elbow.

Again, I immediately reported this to Fuck-Town police station and a note of events was taken by a young blonde female officer who did not mention her name at the time.

This current note is simply to mention the most recent incident which occurred on the 10th of September 2023 at about 5:20 pm, at the exit from my apartment complex, Vagina Apartments, where the major traffic light junction is.

Mr Y was crossing from the Big Hill side of the junction toward Anus St., when he took note of my presence, as I was waiting to be collected by a family member to attend a Sunday evening event.

I heard my name being called and what sounded like a series of pejoratives or unflattering references.

Mr Y having crossed the junction, then stood leaning against the traffic light on Anus St, glaring at me intensely and from a distance I could hear his continued harangue of cuss words. He then engaged some children passing him in conversation, and I overheard the expression being stated loudly, “that guy over there, I’ll break him up so I will”.

I will note that based on his gait and posture that I observed, he was clearly heavily under the influence of some intoxicant, as I understand most probably alcohol.

Shortly thereafter my aforementioned family member arrived to collect me in their car and we both departed the scene without further issue.

I felt it appropriate to bring this to the attention of the police, as this behaviour was, as I felt it, a clear incitement to violence.

Mr Y has demonstrated very persistent behaviour in attempts to engage me in physical altercations, over a series of years at this point, and for the same period of time I have been on the receiving end of obscene comments and name calling.

As I am personally a resolute advocate of living in a civilized society and in no way wish to contribute to anti-social activity, I routinely stepped away from these insults and provocations, choosing instead to defer to local law enforcement in the hope they can address this behaviour more appropriately.

Yours sincerely, Mr X.

It's definitely something....cops no doubt had some laughs around the lunch table.

But I gotta know how this ended. You end up throwing down with Capt. Crazy or what?

Check out latest reply.

Thing is, the guy is hell bent on tearing me down. If we fight, then police will have an issue with me, more than goes beyond "it's something" or "want to know what I'm into".

As in, now they have legit cause to treat me like an anti-social potential offender;

And Mr Y has been successful in fucking with me.

So, as I say, "I routinely defer to local law enforcement in the hopes they can address this behaviour more appropriately".

Last edited:
Yes.

Cause now off the insanely heavy course of sedatives, reading back over that fucking word salad, that's the conclusion I come to.

But check this out;

More recently (same issue), I submitted THIS report (it's much shorter, less than 1 page in length):

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to follow up on the recent assault perpetrated against me by multiple time offender, a Mr Y.

I had initially made contact with police in relation to incidences concerning this person in 2018. I subsequently again made contact in 2020 following which I had a good conversation with Officer Sasha of Fuck-Town police station in relation to these ongoing issues, and she accepted a five page written report detailing historical events, and my concerns.

Subsequent to this time, I continued to experience further issues as predicted when speaking with Officer Sasha in July of 2020. Notably continuous confrontational anti-social based behaviour directed at myself, and a physical assault (butted with shoulder) in Drugland pharmacy on The Main St in Fuck-Town, at a date in 2022. I again spoke with officer Sasha in the days following this incident such to make a report of it.

Again recently I was assaulted by Mr Y on Bra St in Fuck-Town whilst leaving my apartment complex, by way of an unprovoked attempt to grab the lapels of my jacket, and was then subsequently butted with his elbow.

Again, I immediately reported this to Fuck-Town police station and a note of events was taken by a young blonde female officer who did not mention her name at the time.

This current note is simply to mention the most recent incident which occurred on the 10th of September 2023 at about 5:20 pm, at the exit from my apartment complex, Vagina Apartments, where the major traffic light junction is.

Mr Y was crossing from the Big Hill side of the junction toward Anus St., when he took note of my presence, as I was waiting to be collected by a family member to attend a Sunday evening event.

I heard my name being called and what sounded like a series of pejoratives or unflattering references.

Mr Y having crossed the junction, then stood leaning against the traffic light on Anus St, glaring at me intensely and from a distance I could hear his continued harangue of cuss words. He then engaged some children passing him in conversation, and I overheard the expression being stated loudly, “that guy over there, I’ll break him up so I will”.

I will note that based on his gait and posture that I observed, he was clearly heavily under the influence of some intoxicant, as I understand most probably alcohol.

Shortly thereafter my aforementioned family member arrived to collect me in their car and we both departed the scene without further issue.

I felt it appropriate to bring this to the attention of the police, as this behaviour was, as I felt it, a clear incitement to violence.

Mr Y has demonstrated very persistent behaviour in attempts to engage me in physical altercations, over a series of years at this point, and for the same period of time I have been on the receiving end of obscene comments and name calling.

As I am personally a resolute advocate of living in a civilized society and in no way wish to contribute to anti-social activity, I routinely stepped away from these insults and provocations, choosing instead to defer to local law enforcement in the hope they can address this behaviour more appropriately.

Yours sincerely, Mr X.
notagain.jpg

Yes.

But check this out;

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours sincerely, Mr X.
Omg bro you're under arrest I'm not reading this

Yes.

But check this out;

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours sincerely, Mr X.
Omg bro you're under arrest I'm not reading this

Wut?

You read the first painful 5 pages of hogwash.

You can't slog through an entire A4 page more?

I'll be honest with you, I skimmed it and based my opinions on the reactions of posters I respected. Then I took a hard stance on you based on the idea that me and the other law enforcement/corrections staff would be on my side. America.

I honestly hope you all get arrested at this point.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours sincerely, Mr X.

Quoting this again.

This was the latest report filed (as of a couple weeks ago).

Anyone weigh in with how five-0 would respond to this 1 page report (in contrast to the 5 page word-salad in the OP)?

reagan-president-reagan.gif

Back