I feel bad for Stipe...

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

Will they change it to Overeem's face when he wins? Screenshot_2016-07-24-18-41-15-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Stipe will not be a dominant champion, but Overeem's glass chin will be an easy day in the office for Miocic.

Will they change it to Overeem's gave when he wins? View attachment 122951

y5ffb8nRQYK5IEljxzqd_Finish%20Line%20Fall%20Through.gif

Shrugs, I don't get people on Sherdog. They think it will be either an easy fighter for Miocic or Overeem. I think the fight is much closer than people think.

He's not going to lose. Overeem has nothing to offer against Stipe. I feel that Stipe will reign longer than any champ in UFC's heavyweight division. If Sergei could KTFO Overeem and made it look easy, there's no doubt Stipe will be too much to handle since he hits just as hard, if not harder than Sergei. He is also a lot faster, more agile, athletic than Sergei. And unlike Sergei, he has quick reflexes that will be too much for Overeem. And not like the fight is going to the ground but Sergei is like a fish out of the water once the fight hits the ground. Stipe is probably the best and most agile wrestler in the division.

Freaking UFC heavy weight champ and nobody outside Sherdog even knows who he is...

Shrugs, I don't get people on Sherdog. They think it will be either an easy fighter for Miocic or Overeem. I think the fight is much closer than people think.

I can see it going either way, but I don't see it being close. One will brutalize the other.

He's not going to lose. Overeem has nothing to offer against Stipe. I feel that Stipe will reign longer than any champ in UFC's heavyweight division. If Sergei could KTFO Overeem and made it look easy, there's no doubt Stipe will be too much to handle since he hits just as hard, if not harder than Sergei. He is also a lot faster, more agile, athletic than Sergei. And unlike Sergei, he has quick reflexes that will be too much for Overeem. And not like the fight is going to the ground but Sergei is like a fish out of the water once the fight hits the ground. Stipe is probably the best and most agile wrestler in the division.

If Browne could KTFO Overeem surely JDS can right? Oh wait....

If he beats Overeem he sure as hell wont be Cain

Rember the Sergei fight was a rematch where previously Overeem thrashed him with knees. We all know Ubereem was cocky as fuck. That might have been a difference. And since when is Sergei a bitch?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back