I Feel bad for Brandon Thatch

Ragnus

K-1 Heavyweight Champion
@Green
Reaction score
4 losses in a row by submission haha

I feel for him too. When he 1st came into ufc I was super high on him. Major hype train crash... bummer

This is like Joe Duffy's 1995 level takedown defense.

A fight with him and Schilling in Bellator would be fun tho.

Yea me 2.Thought he was going to go far when he first came into the UFC.He needs to work hard on his ground game.

Last edited:
Really thought he could be something, after his first two KOs, and then giving Bendo a handful in a loss. Since then, he's been getting subbed, left and right.

Not a fan of that praying after a win crap.

So Brandon

Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif

I'm sure he'd tap me out in a heartbeat but Brandon needs to seriously train with an elite level BJJ school and just fucking devote himself to it. Idk maybe he's having psychological issues in the cage too.

Shit... I truly saw a potential contender when I first saw him fight! Maybe he should switch over to Kickboxing or something!

Shit... I truly saw a potential contender when I first saw him fight! Maybe he should switch over to Kickboxing or something!

the irony of your post and your av isnt lost on me.

I was never sold on Thatch. Strikers like him are dime-a-dozen.

Not UFC Level.

Possible WSOF run against fellow bangers, get his confidence back, go to Bellator and call it a career.

getting dropped by gunnar the floor mat nelson from strikes should have been the first clue

Back