I failed befrendimg a cat

Losfer Words

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This orange cat has been hanging under a tree in front yard for a couple weeks. Last week another cat came into my yard talking shit. Orange cat stood its ground and ran off new cat. So i go put a small bowl of cat food in the yard. Orange cat eats it and lays back down.
Since then the cat runs off if it sees me. Isnt coming around nearly as much and doesnt eat any food left out for it. How did i fail at something so simple.

tl/dr
Me
<Oku04>

Orange cat
<DisgustingHHH>

That's the difference between cats and dogs.. cats can decide not to like you..

This orange cat has been hanging under a tree in front yard for a couple weeks. Last week another cat came into my yard talking shit. Orange cat stood its ground and ran off new cat. So i go put a small bowl of cat food in the yard. Orange cat eats it and lays back down.
Since then the cat runs off if it sees me. Isnt coming around nearly as much and doesnt eat any food left out for it. How did i fail at something so simple.

tl/dr
Me
<Oku04>

Orange cat
<DisgustingHHH>

lick her.... pussies love to be licked

tl/dr
Me
<Oku04>

Orange cat
<DisgustingHHH>

Apparently you aren't attractive to the pussy.

Sf3nSD0g-HaU53ouIb4j7VSTwpPzTo2ewvdg4hdiZXJiJvWuYQjLGh-UEih8Ta_y4fCVGJBfrQLwDQ=s640-nd

Back