I dont usually smoke weed but have anxiety, what should I purchase?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Weed is now legal in my state. I don't smoke very often.. Maybe once every few months. I don't have terrible anxiety. Just the normal anxious before bed , restless, etc... I no longer take alprazolam (xanax) which i took for a few years (only 0.25 mg's once a day) and recently magnesium is helping me a little. Thought I might try some bud though. What should I buy to help me relax before bed?

Weed is now legal in my state. I don't smoke very often.. Maybe once every few months. I don't have terrible anxiety. Just the normal anxious before bed , restless, etc... I no longer take alprazolam (xanax) which i took for a few years (only 0.25 mg's once a day) and recently magnesium is helping me a little. Thought I might try some bud though. What should I buy to help me relax before bed?

Something light that won't take you into space. Also have some good food ready to eat or order pizza. You'll go to bed and sleep like a baby after that

5HTP, melatonin, theanine, Valerian root, hops extract.

Try a few different ones, some strains will knock me out but I can’t give out names for certain as it’s not legal or regulated here. Smoking from a bucket bong also increased the likelihood that I was gonna crash out after about an hour at the most, but it also caused a rapid surge of short-term highness which could lead to a sense of anxiety.

Doing breathing exercises also cause me to feel drowsy, 30 heavy breaths and rapid exhalations then hold your breath until possible without forcing it too much.

Would take an indica. Tbh it will relax you in the short term but make you more anxious long term in between fixes.

You want high CBD strains

A bit of thc can be good, even with anxiety but you need CBD to balance it.

You can get away with a lot of strains if you take some full spectrum CBD oil on the side tho.

But if you just have some mild anxiety, I think you're mostly fine with whatever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back