I don't trust any of these calling out McGregor except the Korean Zombie

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
The Zombie is difficult to put out and keeps coming despite taking huge punches and goes zombie mode thru out exchanges.

Or you Know what... Bring fucking Diego Sanchez on the table.. I really love a fired up Diego sanchez and it's difficult to tell which Diego is going to turn out. But a Fired up and obsessed D.Sanchez will run thru McG.

No Cerrone please.. We don't need anyone with feint heart against McGregor which I also believe why they are pulling out against him left and right

Diego would give him one hell of a fight!

Not sure if serious.

Diego has iron chin and never KO'ed or went down to a punch so he won't be KO'ed or go down from a punch and the chance him going berserk is high.. that Diego who goes berserk will beat McG

You just hate Diego and want to see him get brain damage.

Diego has iron chin and never KO'ed or went down to a punch so he won't be KO'ed or go down from a punch and the chance him going berserk is high.. that Diego who goes berserk will beat McG
LOL @ you thinking that Conor cant seriously hurt Sanchez.

I want to see Conor fight an Irish Spring bar of soap

he may be difficult to put out, but for the life of me, the only korean zombie fight that i can remember is the roop one

Diego would be put out to the pasture. Are you guys oblivious?

he may be difficult to put out, but for the life of me, the only korean zombie fight that i can remember is the roop one

KZ vs Poirier was an awesome fight.

Diego got dropped on his face by bj penn.

There is a big difference between a bj penn punch and a Conor punch.

I think you just want to see Diego end up with brain damage.

Sanchez is only obsessed with punching air, blocking punches with his face, and winning decisions he should lose. He won't even get to a decision with Conor, he's getting KO'd.

Diego would be put out to the pasture. Are you guys oblivious?

Diego is straight up a madman and is difficult to measure because his just unpredictable he can underperform in one round and go berserk in the second. there is no measurement on him his just crazy and he dosen't back down from dog fights. Diego can definitely beat McGregor by just going berserk and mad and overwhelm him easy

Diego is straight up a madman and is difficult to measure because his just unpredictable he can underperform in one round and go berserk in the second. there is no measurement on him his just crazy and he dosen't back down from dog fights. Diego can definitely beat McGregor

he didn't underperform in those first 2 rounds, he just got his ass kicked by a better fighter. diego has almost zero chance of beating mcgregor

Diego is straight up a madman and is difficult to measure because his just unpredictable he can underperform in one round and go berserk in the second. there is no measurement on him his just crazy and he dosen't back down from dog fights. Diego can definitely beat McGregor by just going berserk and mad and overwhelm him easy

The only reason that fight wasn't a blowout was because Melendez decided to stand right in front of Diego.

Sanchez couldn't even outstrike Ross Pearson. Get this nonsense out of here.

After all the 'iron chins' we've seen fall over the past few years, I can't believe there's still someone out there who seems to genuinely believe Diego can't be knocked out.

Martin Kampmann dropped Diego I'm pretty sure

Another first round KO. It's simply about levels. Sanchez is exciting against sluggers but Conor would destroy him very very quickly.

If you believe that then you don't understand McGregor's entire fighting style. It would literally be throwing a log in a wood chipper. Diego poses no threat.

Back