I don't think Nick will fight Lawler anytime soon.

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The UFC wants Nick to be fighting as soon as possible. While Lawler just got knocked out and should take sometime to recover. Maybe an entire year. The logistics don't make sense for this fight to happen.

He didn't seem too keen on the Lawler rematch in his interview today.

Nick and Nate both just want money fights and nothing else. Eventually Nick and Nate will just say fuck it, and take a fight against each other. Talk insane amounts of shit to each other, hype the fuck out of the fight, and then go in and do a totally staged double knockout, stand up, flick everyone off, and retire with the millions they just bilked everyone out of.

I been saying that Nick has lawer # this past few years. Sherdoggers were talking mad crap to me saying nick couldn't beat lawler now... I wonder if their mind changed after woodley ko him...

Until the UFC says something anything is possible. Hendo is actually fighting for a title for God sakes.

I want to see the fight but it really makes fun of the"sport."

I really don't think he wants to fight him. I get the feeling they've come to have a mutual respect would prefer not to fight unless there was a big enough benefit.

Back