I don't think Conor will stay very long the LW champion

Glnick

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I just feel he has a size disadvantage over the other guys and someone taller and stronger like Khabib ,Ferguson or Barboza could put him in a big trouble

He was big af against Eddie though.

No one stays champ for long in that shark tank.

Light weight is the hardest weight class too be dominant in most deepest and skilled fighters there is

Makes me think he will lobby for a Nate Diaz rematch, That's still a pick'em fight. I don't think Khabib will fuk around with him on the feet too much like Eddie. He will give him the butt seks as soon as possible. Connor don't want none of that. Most fans don't either. We'll see.

It wouldn't really be a knock on anyone to say they won't be champion at 155lbs for very long. That division has pretty much always been stacked up.

I don't see who has an advantage over him skillwise in that division. Khabib's entries are reckless and could get him knocked out before he has a chance to grapple. Ferguson is a tougher match up for him but is very hittable and not too much of a grappling threat. Michael Johnson would be interesting but I'd still favour Conor.

Conor McGregor will retire never having defended a belt

I just feel he has a size disadvantage over the other guys and someone taller and stronger like Khabib ,Ferguson or Barboza could put him in a big trouble

I think Khabib sums it up pretty well that McGregor is probably willing to fight Khabib but Dana White doesn't want to sanction this match since Dana White wants to protect his cash cow or as Khabib would say "his son."

Back