I dont know what Donald Cerrones game plan is

Th3Sav4ge

On Christmas???
@Gold
Reaction score
But would you like to know what my gameplan is? UFC Fight Pass

For only 9.99 you can get the best mma content around the net. Also you dont feel like piece of shit for streaming ppvs then bitching about fighter pay. Fight Pass even provides fights from different sports and organizations! Such as Kickboxing events for the men and all out Jujistu competitions for the woman and the frail....

Bottom line is you're gonna spend that money on some shit you know you dont need so might as well spend it on something that even when you forget about it.......it'll still there

Last edited:
But Ill tell you what my gameplan is, UFC Fight Pass

For only 9.99 you can get the best mma content around the net. Also you dont feel like piece of shit for streaming ppvs then bitching about fighter pay. Fight Pass even provides fights from different sports and organizations! Such as Kickboxing events for the men and all out Jujistu competitions for the woman and the frail....

Bottom line is you're gonna spend that money on some shit you know you dont need so might as well spend it on something that even when you forget about it.......it'll still there
thanks-tips-spring-training-33-greg-bird-1bcannotactually-fly-87-22123972.png

My threads get put In ‘the lightweights’ and shit like this stays here?
HMMMM

His gameplan is to shake Dana's hand. Receive discreet bag of monies. Fall down after a few minutes of making Conor look like Superman. Go backstage. Hug Conor and laugh with his team. Get a selfie and retire a rich man.

Strike hard strike fast No Mercy Sir!!!!

People who stream and bitch about fighter pay. That’s all of sherdog

For every one of you fucks who buys the PPV I'm gonna get an extra stream.

The plan is to take him down Conor has better striking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back