I dont get this GOAT talk

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Khabib never claimed he was the GOAT, all he said was that he should be ranked as p4p number 1 fighter.. Which he 100% deserves..

Jones need to realise p4p list is not GOAT list.. its what you have done lately.. Khabib has finished 3 guys that are currently ranked in top 10 p4p list.. while Jones has zero and arguably lost his last 2 fights.

There's been plenty of GOAT talk, and he's referring to that, not the p4p rankings.

Aleksei Oleinik is the GOAT more wins than Jon Jones and Khabib put together.
source.gif

Jones will twist and bend things as long as it gets people talking about him. Dude cant survive a second without fans adulation. My man went from wanting applause for being sober to wanting applause for doing coke and being wild. Opponents, former training partners, former friends have told us for years he is fake. Seeing Khabib on the P4P list as #1 has his skin itching but bitching on twitter wont change that fact.

Who started it Dana or Daniel Cormier giving a goat list this weekend or something and everyone freaking out about it..?

Who cares? It's another man's personal picks. I don't care who DC, Conor McGregor, Jon Jones, Helwani etc think it is all that matters is your own list

Amen. Not even Jones himself understand what p4p means.

Give me one reason why Shannon Ritch isn't considered P4P GOAT though. I'm willing to make 8000 threads about it if nobody else will. YOU ARE ALL WRONG.

Jones will twist and bend things as long as it gets people talking about him. Dude cant survive a second without fans adulation. My man went from wanting applause for being sober to wanting applause for doing coke and being wild. Opponents, former training partners, former friends have told us for years he is fake. Seeing Khabib on the P4P list as #1 has his skin itching but bitching on twitter wont change that fact.
Damn I still can't get over the fact that he tried to build the image of a good practicing Christian last time out. Guy was, and still is a snake. TJ is a regular guy that wanted another gym, but Jones is a bonafide snake

Khabib is P4P#1, LW GOAT And Overall GOAT. It has already been established and now a hard fact. Just accept it dude.

Khabib never claimed he was the GOAT, all he said was that he should be ranked as p4p number 1 fighter.. Which he 100% deserves..

Jones need to realise p4p list is not GOAT list.. its what you have done lately.. Khabib has finished 3 guys that are currently ranked in top 10 p4p list.. while Jones has zero and arguably lost his last 2 fights.
the p4p talk at the moment is complete bullshit. unless fighters are willing to fight at multiple weights.

especially small weight classes you can imagine jones claiming it as he is undefeated (yes I know i know) but he's a big guy but midgets at 145 and 155 need to prove something. namely that they can kick ass beyond what there small stature implies

It shows how imsecure Jones is he cant stand another fighter getting the spotlight.

Khabibs retired, in a few weeks Jones will be moved back to the top.

Dude cant survive a second without fans adulation.
he survives every day like this.

he's the greatest fighter of all time, never became a household name. never got an ounce of the recognition he truly deserves for that accomplishment, and nowhere near the salary either. conor mcgregor and ronda rousey, borderline con artists, have praise and adulation heaped on them from every where in the mainstream, became movie stars and super ultra millionaires without accomplishing a fraction of what jones has, and even sherdoggers are soft on them.

Greatest
Of
All......ALL........(Keyword: All)
Time.

I amazed at how anyone can give any fighter that title.
They obviously have the power to see into the future that no athlete will ever outdo them.....Amazing!

In short, he is MMA Homelander.

Back