I don't buy that UFC blocked GSP v Khabib fight...

MMAMAX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Seems like bullshit to me.

He never wanted the fight. PERIOD.

If thats the case,khabib would mention it.

Realize your thread is called "MMAMAX from Sherdog doesn't believe UFC"

and delete the thread.

Yeah would have brought in the mega bucks. Don’t think a loss would have ruined GSPs legacy either, he should’ve just taken it.

GSP is pretty snake-like when it comes to this shit. Always talking about legacy fights and reh-teh-teh, when in actual fact, dude only ever wanted easy fights with less risk.

He's scared of losing.

GSP needed more money to retire on since his pool arm floatie exercise equipment isnt selling.

At what point was anyone talking about ufc blocking this fight...?

Khabib won't do a PSA for Vegas so it won't be until November and the UFC wants to do more interim belts and not have a fighter win and drop the belt on the floor, again.

It is somewhat surprising in the money fight era but maybe they don't want Khabib losing to a guy that is retired.

GSP is pretty snake-like when it comes to this shit. Always talking about legacy fights and reh-teh-teh, when in actual fact, dude only ever wanted easy fights with less risk.

He's scared of losing.

Yeah thats why he defended his title for multiple ww generations without ducking any rightful contender and took on any up and comer no matter how dangerous.

Only moneygrab fight you could argue is Bisping, thats it.

The UFC can't have Khabib lose to a guy that is going to retire.

GSP is right, Khabib is an investment for the UFC. They need their champ to look like the best fighter, he can't lose to a guy who will just vacate the belt then have the loser pretend to be the best afterwards.

Yeah thats why he defended his title for multiple ww generations without ducking any rightful contender and took on any up and comer no matter how dangerous.

Only moneygrab fight you could argue is Bisping, thats it.

We're talking about now... not way back when. I thought that was clear, but my bad.

Brilliant thread.

So to recap, TS believes the following people are lying to him:
  1. GSP
  2. Khabib
  3. Ali Abdelaziz
  4. Dana White
They are all part of an elaborate conspiracy to allow GSP to save face. Yeah? I got that right TS?

<{vega}>

Can you blame him? dude got exposed by Matt Serra, of all people.

Matt-Serra-vs-GSP-Knockout-GIF-TKO.gif

Do you know what exposed means?

ex·pose
Dictionary result for expose
/ikˈspōz/
verb
  1. 1.
    make (something) visible by uncovering it
  2. 2.
    reveal the true, objectionable nature of (someone or something).

That's why it happened again in the rematch, and again after this fight? Because Serra exposed his weakness?

ya stupid.

He's scared of losing.
He fought every guy who made noise at ww for years and basically dominated every single one of them

Back