I don’t think Bisping fought with a fake eye, how easily he popped it out

proved it, any punch to a glass eye can spell disaster, that thing would pop out, or shatter inside your head. I DO however believe he did fight a lot of his career post Vitor partially blinded in one eye, I think it was giving him major trouble, but medicals aside, unless Bisping greased some wheels which I doubt to look the other way, I think the glass eye is a post fight career thing, imagine your real eye is worthless and keeps tilting to the left or some shit and you have maybe 10 percent vision in it. I know big nog is near blind in one eye. But near blind and blind are two major differences. But he beat Rockhold and knocked him out with basically one working eye, still impressive. But for Bisping to say he fought the end part of his career and winning a title with one eye, and one fake eye, I don’t know, it sounds badass but hard to believe.

of course not, and even if he didn't explicitly say it himself I believe, but let people assume that when he took he protection off recently, make no mistake, bisping will say whatever he thinks is good for him to say and for his interest, nothing genuine about the guy, so I would'nt trust him even if he said so

People were speculating he had a glass eye for a long time. Then he pulled it out and showed it.

Romero would have knocked it out of his head for sure. Good thing they never fought.

Back