I do believe reyes won..

Zakenkashish

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
but it was a very close fight and i am happy hes not the champ. i wouldnt want a champ that runs for the last 2 rounds because he thinks he has done enough in the first 3, but thats just my opinion.

but it was a very close fight and i am happy hes not the champ. i wouldnt want a champ that runs for the last 2 rounds because he thinks he has done enough in the first 3, but thats just my opinion.
That's not why he 'ran' dude

He was gassed (at least compared to Jones)
It was his first time fighting 5 rounds whereas Jon has fought like 10 of them

He also threw more in the first 3 rounds than Jon did, so Jon conserved his energy by losing 3 rounds

"They ran, running, runner" is like rocking a rebel flag bc 'heritage'

Instantly, I write you, and what you have to say off. It's a locked cage. The only person who's ever ran from the fight was Kalib Starnes

Everything else is more of a sloppy jaunt away from engaging. It's just another way mma fans try and sound 'savage' non stop

He did a good job for 5 rounds avoiding eyepokes. If he just stood there they surely would land poke

Here is the winner:

i

and here is the loser:

4233039.png

Get it?

Reyes gas out after Jones take him down, if Jones have smarter game plan and start it from 1 round then Reyes will gas out even faster, but Jones ego must prove to us he is not afraid fighting in stand up vs kickboxers

....and I do believe that the earth is flat and Elvis is still alive.

He also threw more in the first 3 rounds than Jon did, so Jon conserved his energy by losing 3 rounds
I think he said on Helwani's show that he was playing it safe but I think he was quite gassed and was under pressure from Jones who felt that he had to KO Reyes or win rounds 4,5 convincingly.

Looking forward to watching this one when it rolls around to fightpass

he had more gas than other fighters ive seen still banging at the 5th. He also said he was worried jon is going to do some flashy spinning strikes, he was playing it safe and hes not even holding the belt yet. but ya thats just my opinion.

Move on mate, its boring now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back