I didn't realize Teruto "Bitches" Ishihara is fighting Saturday

HendricksPunch

Quick jab by Hendricks
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it. His last fight ended in a knockout which is pretty cool. Didn't realize this was the guy who fought to a draw in TUF finale in Japan last year. Should I be hyped? I only watched his 2 fights in the UFC. Didn't watch Japan TUF he was on.

Is that really his nickname? Ive only seen him in the fight hat went to a draw so not sure how good he really is, Ill have to watch his last fight before the card this weekend

He needs another memorable line(s) to say if he wins

"Where you at bitches? Where you at motherf*ckers?"

Was that the dude shouting out his bitches in the post fight interview?

EDIT: Confirmed...

There's a 3-part series on the UFC youtube channel of him hanging out with Cub Swanson in Japan.

He seems like a guy who's having a great time with it all and just wants to have fun and put in a show. Some people might not like him for it, but I loved his attitude. A refreshing change of pace IMO.

Lol I got a kick out of the last thread about him. This will be my first time seeing him fight. Hope it's as good as his talk and Twitter game because if it is a star is born.

"Fuck bitches, get money."
- Teruto Ishihara

Legend has it that he got the white bitches he so desired

This dude seems awesome. Saw an interview and he basically said he just wants to give fights that make people excited and make the ladies want him. Literally he went on about getting with bitches. I hope he wins and has a successful career.
SociableThickFrenchbulldog.gif

I still don't know what he meant when he said that though? Lol

This dude seems awesome. Saw an interview and he basically said he just wants to give fights that make people excited and make the ladies want him. Literally he went on about getting with bitches. I hope he wins and has a successful career.
SociableThickFrenchbulldog.gif
I hope he got his white bitches,even though they aren't really that hard to get.

I still don't know what he meant when he said that though? Lol
Lol fuck bitches get money? It's originally from the Notorious BIG song get money. More or less it prioritizes getting paid over meeting and being with women. If you focus on the money, that will come to. That kind of deal.

I wonder how the 'bitches' will feel about what he's packing?

I suppose by that stage its gonna happen anyway, so hit-and-run / one-and-done....can't complain!

I wonder how the 'bitches' will feel about what he's packing?

I suppose by that stage its gonna happen anyway, so hit-and-run / one-and-done....can't complain!
Lol this guy is an absolute mad man. He even posted screen shots of his text messages (in Japanese) on his social media. It apparently was a conversation he was having with some woman where he was saying one time only lol.

I love this guy! He has basically taken the Drake approach. Just need to know what that pussy like, so one time is fine with me.

Anik: "The ladies will find him tonight."
<7><7><7><7><7>

he didnt look particularly great

then Guttierez charged at him recklessly

Back