• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I didn't know GSP was friend with Beterbiev

While I agree, I'm not so sure it's just the sport that eats them alive...
Yeah it's them being crazy mother fuckers too but the head trauma and ruthlessness of the sport as a whole including promotions dosnt help lol . Pay too. Must be super jarring to fight for so long and then need to get a normal job after retiring from the sport, while probably dealing with medical issues an shit .

Last edited:
Nice to see so many pro fighters friends with GSP. Beterbiev is an absolute killer (according to some, P4P the hardest puncher in boxing currently) and sounds like a really humble, cool guy.

Québec bless.
Caucasus bless.

Has allot of similarities and mannerisms as Khabib but I remember seeing this a few years back when I was checking out what was going on with boxing.

'In this business you have a lot of acquaintances but you don't have many friends'

don't talk about division. the dude in your av doesn't even have cohesive eye colour.
ZjdnA0t.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back