"I didn't have any desire to fight hard I just showed up" - Rory

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Damn listen to this stuff. Rory being completely honest.

- Was in his comfort zone most time of the camp.
- He knew he was gonna lose after r1.
- Didn't have any fire inside him before the fight
- Says he needed an ass whopping to wake up
- Making good money now
- Wants Fitch next

Good thing he got destroyed. I'm sick of athletes getting paid an insane amount just to show. He can get a job at shoprite if he doesn't care about fighting anymore.

He got his ass kicked by a bigger and more skilled fighter. He could have all the desire in the world and he still loses against Mousasi.

Excuses. Rory got his ass kicked by Gay-guard. No shame in that.

I really do wanna see how he matches up with Jon Fitch

WAR MOTIVATED RORY

Moose beats Rory 10/10

Motivated rory is the new motivated Penn baby. Dude is a monster

This is the equivalent of a 7 year old losing at video games and saying "oh I wasn't trying".

Easy to say after you get your ass kicked.

This is the equivalent of a 7 year old losing at video games and saying "oh I wasn't trying".

Easy to say after you get your ass kicked.

Yea its all bullshit. How does he ever beat Mousasi? There's two ways to beat Mousasi, outwrestle him or be an elite striker who's more explosive than him.

Rory has neither ability

Yea its all bullshit. How does he ever beat Mousasi? There's two ways to beat Mousasi, outwrestle him or be an elite striker who's more explosive than him.

Rory has neither ability

Rory wasnt his usual self. It was just an off night imo. If you actually have seen a Rory fight before he usually does a lot better.

Sorry, but that's a disgusting response from him. Mousasi was going to beat the ever loving shit out of him regardless; all he did was rob the fans of any competition by showing up just for a check.

Also, what the hell is this 'no fire' nonsense? He's the one that demanded this fight. Who demands a fight while he's already in tournament, then claims he had no passion for that fight?

Rory is still a great fighter, but I really can't stand the guy. I wish Lima had shown even an iota of fight IQ during their fight and retained the belt. He'll beat the shit out of Fitch though; not saying much in 2018-9

Why did he ask for a "super fight" qgqints Mousasi ? And If that didn't motivate him, what will ?

Sorry, but that's a disgusting response from him. Mousasi was going to beat the ever loving shit out of him regardless; all he did was rob the fans of any competition by showing up just for a check.

Also, what the hell is this 'no fire' nonsense? He's the one that demanded this fight. Who demands a fight while he's already in tournament, then claims he had no passion for that fight?

Rory is still a great fighter, but I really can't stand the guy. I wish Lima had shown even an iota of fight IQ during their fight and retained the belt. He'll beat the shit out of Fitch though; not saying much in 2018-9
My thoughts exactly , just a excuse and not even a good one . Hope Lima ends up getting a rematch dwn the line.

Disappointed to hear that BS from Rory

Good thing he got destroyed. I'm sick of athletes getting paid an insane amount just to show. He can get a job at shoprite if he doesn't care about fighting anymore.
Dude took to many beatings imo

It wouldn't matter how Rory felt coming into the fight Mousasi was going to kick his ass regardless. Mousasi is better than Rory everywhere other than maybe wrestling and Weidman had trouble getting takedowns after a round. Mousasi has better striking than Rory, he has better sub grappling than Rory, he hits harder than Rory and his finishing ability is better than Rory's. It's sad to hear this kind of bullshit excuse from Rory.

Rory wasnt his usual self. It was just an off night imo. If you actually have seen a Rory fight before he usually does a lot better.

He usually doesn't fight someone 15lbs bigger that is better than him at everything either.

As soon as moose popped him in the nose with that jab he knew he was gonna lose. Robby ruined him when he broke his nose. You can see the fight leave Rory every time that nose gets smashed again.

it's hard to be confident vs Mousasi after getting your ass kicked by Lima and Lawler

I dont think he could have won either way, it was a bad decision to lobby for that fight.

Back