Media I could watch Israel adesanya train all day.

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Just glad we got him in the UFC. its important to me as a big fight fan.

After Anderson Silva is out of his prime. It aint many high level strikers left om the sport with that deep toolkit.

Sure prime pettis had the kicks. And McGregor the boxing. But not many got so many dangerous weapons. And the state of flow.

Israel adesanya is one of the very few.

I'm just an average sized fight fan but I'm also a super glad Israel is in the UFC.

He's super entertaining to watch, his striking skills are so entertaining to watch.

I love MMA in general but there's something so special about elite strikers. Outside of Conor and Israel there's not a lot of guys at the top of the game consistently bringing something special to the cage in terms of striking. Really glad we have them.

Dude brings real enthusiasm for life in addition to being a student of the game.

Can't wait to see him back in the cage

It'd be good for the sport if he has a long title reign but man he has some killers ahead of him. Can't wait to see what happens in that division this year.

You forgot to say: no homo.

You could watch another man work out all day?

Do I even need to say it?

I really hope he can beat Romero.....

But boy I feel like it's a baddddd match up for him.

I'm just an average sized fight fan but I'm also a super glad Israel is in the UFC.

He's super entertaining to watch, his striking skills are so entertaining to watch.

I love MMA in general but there's something so special about elite strikers. Outside of Conor and Israel there's not a lot of guys at the top of the game consistently bringing something special to the cage in terms of striking. Really glad we have them.
If you have not allready, check out his kick boxing fights.

I love watching Israel fight.
It's not just the arsenal of techniques and skills he has but it's also his heart and passion.
He won me over completely in the Kelvin fight. He had every reason in the world to quit after the 4th round, and many fighters would have. Instead he turned it up a notch for the win like a true champion.

So how many gay virgins is in this thread allready? You sound meet up.

Get rid of some frustration.

<28>

Just glad we got him in the UFC. its important to me as a big fight fan.

After Anderson Silva is out of his prime. It aint many high level strikers left om the sport with that deep toolkit.

Sure prime pettis had the kicks. And McGregor the boxing. But not many got so many dangerous weapons. And the state of flow.

Israel adesanya is one of the very few.

giphy.gif

So how many gay virgins is in this thread allready? You sound meet up.

Get rid of some frustration.

<28>
Have a few more beers and we'll show you a good time, big boy.
<{1-15}>

I do love watching training videos though.
Thanks, brah.

Back