I can't pull the trigger on a bet either way in the Lawler-Diaz fight

giphy.gif

I won’t bet on this either but this was Robbie 2 years ago. He looked outmatched vs Colby & Neil but they are # 2 & 7 ufc. Lawler’s no longer top 10 but no way he is “totally 100% shot” imo Diaz on the other hand...

Unknown. So you have a mostly shot guy vs an unknown factor who was better than current Lawler last time he fought but that was 6 years ago. Easy to stay away from this one.

u gotta be joking. i used to bet, stopped after my site got shuffled..

id bet it goes to decision, and lawler... but lawler aint losing this..

also, i think staying away IS the best option here. two over the hill guys, i dunno, just not worth it
No... it's way worth it the odds are juicy.

giphy.gif

I won’t bet on this either but this was Robbie 2 years ago. He looked outmatched vs Colby & Neil but they are # 2 & 7 ufc. Lawler’s no longer top 10 but no way he is “totally 100% shot” imo Diaz on the other hand...
Wow?!? This was over 2 years ago already....

MMA always reminds me how fast time goes by. I can always remember where i was for certain fights.

With that being said, I think the smart money is on Lawler. I wont bet on it because i dont want to see Diaz lose. My heart says Diaz, my head says Lawler 100 percent.

I've always been a fan of Nick and I have no clue how this fight goes.

I agree Lawler is beyond done and should have retired already. If Nick is even halfway near what he was, he should win easily but we have no clue.

giphy.gif

Ahhh Robbie lost that fight bud.

And, Nick isn't going to shoot for a takedown in this century

Lawler looked like a killer and in phenomenal shape in the face off.

Diaz looked a little timid but was in decent shape.

It's easy to pull the trigger for me...

Exactly where I’m at with this fight. Been on the fence about betting.. One minute I think Robbie has got this for sure. Then doubt it’s a lock the next. Probably just gonna avoid this one.

War Huthless Hobbie.

Robbie should win. There’s no real reason to believe a fat, unmotivated Nick Diaz will win.
There just isn’t.
If he does, I’d be shocked. But I think it’s insane value for Robbie. He should be -300 IMO.

If Lawler lands clean it's over and if Diaz can get some good shots in it's over. Don't touch it

a question for yall going for robbie.. when was the last time he finsihed anyone? he couldnt put away cerrone a broken LW....he has lost 14 rounds in a row on all cards. hes not hit or miss, hes washed up..IMO
Last time Robbie won a fight 2017, last time he got a finish 2015.

Last time Nick won a fight 2012..

I might be dead wrong, but I think this one is pretty clear: Robbie is going to wreck Diaz.

Six years off and binge partying haven't done Nick any favors. He's 38, looks out of shape, slow, insecure, lethargic, and worn.

I would bet on Robbie. IF i was going to bet that is. Lawler is at -165 right now. I wish i got in when he was around -120 or so.

Diaz looks out of shape and honestly doesn't seem like he wants to be there at all. I know a bunch of other Diaz fans will say "you can't judge him on stuff like that, he always acts weird", but i sense that it's different this time.

Don't get me wrong, Robbie has a lot of wear and tear as well, but he's obviously been a lot more active than Diaz and his head is still in the game.

I predict Diaz looks like a punching bag for 3 rounds and loses a lopsided decision, but who knows. I am a fan of both guys and i would actually like Diaz to prove me wrong and show that he's still got something left in the tank.

I might be dead wrong, but I think this one is pretty clear: Robbie is going to wreck Diaz.

Six years off and binge partying haven't done Nick any favors. He's 38, looks out of shape, slow, insecure, lethargic, and worn.

lol i didn't see your post before posting mine because it took me awhile to type it out because i got distracted and started reading a news article, but i think it's funny that our posts are almost identical. And yeah i forgot to mention the drinking and partying. Drinking especially does a number on your body man and from what i've read it sounds like he might be an alcoholic. It's basically poison and i've seen it destroy so many lives. I myself had a bad alcohol problem but i've been completely alcohol free for over 2.5 years now. I don't miss it at all. Pancreatitis (i had it twice) = not only deadly but the most excruciating pain i have ever felt in my life.

So I am a sports bettor, and usually will bet on the UFCs

And this Diaz-Lawler fight is an interesting one because basic logic says: Nick Diaz hasn't fought in x amount of years. He hasn't won a fight in x amount of years. He was once a great fighter but his best attributes on the feet were his chin, cardio and boxing ability, but what might be an issue is that his hand speed was always really slow but his chin made up for any shots he took in the pocket during exchanges. And because his chin was so good he could stay in the pocket and get his shots off regardless. I kinda doubt his chin is still that good right?

BUT. Here is the issue.

Robbie Lawler is shot. Totally 100% shot. He has the absolute mark of a shot fighter whether it is MMA, boxing, kickboxing, muy thai whatever it's the exact same thing. He can not get his own shots off. Great fighter in his day but it's totally over and I think Nick's people know it.

So I am staying away from this one

He's not totally shot. I think he takes this buy KO. Nick Diaz has spent five years partying and drinking heavily. He's obviously blown all this money on dumb shit which is why he has to take this fight.
He even said he doesn't really like fighting.

I think Nick Diaz get pummelled into his saddest career loss yet.

Lawlors getting Ko’d

You didn’t hear it from me

im with you brother...i am with you both..

only im betting on diaz...lawler IS shot...hes just fucking shot...so its either nick murders him or nick is shot too and its a close fight. nick already beat this guy once too.My money is going on nick diaz

Robbie not looking to shot when he came in focused for this fight.

No... it's way worth it the odds are juicy.
and they werent... i think it was an easy fight to predict, but two old timers go at it, the wind blows the wrong way and its over. i had a feeling nick was coming in for a check (i thought that way of him since the bj fight) but he really just lost all his steam

Back