I can't be the only one who thinks Khabib Vs Tony is a bit of a mismatch

Could easily be easy fight for Khabib.

I said hes no Dan Henderson. it was a response to you saying it was his first and only time. Which is clearly not his first and only time.

Overhand right was first and only, those two wild jumping uppercuts are from his reckless striking days, he doesn't strike like that anymore

I said hes no Dan Henderson. it was a response to you saying it was his first and only time. Which is clearly not his first and only time.

His uppercut backfist punch is one of the strangest things I've ever seen drop someone. The fact he can generate enough power to drop someone from that odd angle speaks to how hard he probably hits overall.

Thomson was saying that khabib catches people all the time off a fake or missed shot attempt.

For a pure striker to land on him before he closes that distance is 1/100. So that. Means the odds of him landing one of those whipping punches and dropping someone is really quite high even if he isn't some ko artist

Most understood that Khabib deciding to box with Al was him using that time as ring practice for Conor since it was a decisive fight leaning towards Khabib.
lol the only and I repeat only reason khabib doesn't take the fight to the ground is he cant

he is either too tired to complete a takedown or his opponent has too good of take down defense

it happened in the al fight and it happened in the conor fight.

khabib does not have the gas tank to go full speed for 5 rounds.

even cowboy starched al. khabib went to a decision.

he took a round off just like in the conor fight.

tony has a legit chance of winning in the 4th or 5th round

The real question is: will Khabib bleed or not?

n5metedsl3m31.png
{<jordan}

Overhand right was first and only, those two wild jumping uppercuts are from his reckless striking days, he doesn't strike like that anymore

he still throws the lunging left hooks. The overhand he threw multiple times in the conor fight Even after he rocked Conor with it. This is all getting overly technical I mean if you're clarifying what you said to mean 'that overhand' its kind of a moot point. He has shown he has enough power to hurt people on more than one occasion in stand up.

Back