I cannot wait for UFC 183 weekend.

WAR3MTA3

Orange Belt
Reaction score
If you live in Arizona, this is going to be the most amazing weekend.

First, you have Saturday at the WM Phoenix open, where hopefully Tiger will make the cut and reproduce this scene...

[YT]ufscYVbYLQQ[/YT]

Then it's off to Tilted Kilt to enjoy some Grilled TK Signature Wings, Jameson on the rocks, the UFC 183 fights, and the scenery.

tilted-kilt-scottsdale-facebook.jpg

(*winning pick)

*Silva vs Diaz
*Woodley vs Gastelum
*Iaquinta vs Lauzon
*Leites vs Boetsch
*Alves vs Mein
*Tate vs Mcmann
*Herman vs Brunson
*McCall vs Lineker

Finally it's SuperBowl Sunday in Arizona, where the New England Patriots will take on the Seattle Seahawks. I'm planning on going to the game, if my contact can follow through and get me the tickets. It will probably be another game like this...

[YT]9JfVuZF-T_Y[/YT]

Go Hawks! I actually expect all games to the superbowl to be tough. Seattle should be able to repeat though.

This weekend I've got
Seattle 26 over Carolina 13
Dallas over Green Bay 31 to 29
New England is gonna bitch slap the Ravens 35-7
Indy will upset Denver 28-24 and Manning will throw 2 picks

sounds like a very good weekend, enjoy

Way to jinx the Patriots and Seahawks, lol.

If he is an Arizona fan maybe that was his point. The Cardinals can't beat us otherwise.

I'm from Washington, but I play mini-tour golf... can't do that in WA....

Way to jinx the Patriots and Seahawks, lol.

I've been calling it all year. My two favorite teams.

sounds like a very good weekend, enjoy

Thanks yo! Should be ridiculously fun!

Hideous. All elbows too pointy.

cool... Less competition then! The one in the middle has an outrageous derriere!

Go Hawks! I actually expect all games to the superbowl to be tough. Seattle should be able to repeat though.

This weekend I've got

I like the picks. Not sure about Dallas over GB though. Although I have a ton of friends who are Cowboy fans. I'd like to Smash them in the NFC Championship game!

This weekend I've got

Dallas over GB at Lambeau? I'm guessing you're making that prediction because of Rodgers' injury?

Dallas over GB at Lambeau? I'm guessing you're making that prediction because of Rodgers' injury?
Rodgers is going to be fine... They are just embellishing the injury to throw the Cowboys off their game...

Back