I bought a pedicure tool...

Dude I'm not gonna lie. One day an army buddy of mine dragged me kicking and screaming to one of them pedicure parlors.

It was like heaven. Girls do this every week? Sign me up. Do yourself a favor and do the full pedi thingy. They massage your feet in warm water. Peel off all the nastiness and have your dogs feeling great!

I've been doing a lot of manual labor with the current restrictions in order to fill my time and my feet have been getting beat up. I went to Rite Aid today and picked up this bad boy...
GUEST_0032a686-6301-4bca-a4f0-7adcfb6f52e2

My feet are now baby soft and I'm fully satisfied with my decision. I set it to the highest setting and my feet were smoking! Loads of fun and I think I'm going to be known for the guy with smooth feet since I had to shave my beard. Any of you Sherbros take care of your little piggies???

Before anyone asks for pics of my feet, I don't want to get banned for putting sexual material on here. You guys will lose control...
I make it a point to get into the Spa for a pedicure every now and then. Gotta take care of them dogs my dude.

I also saw a pic of said feet on the dark web......
c04f87630faba9dec77d22826ae358ff.jpg

I go to the salon and let the little Korean gals with the big fake titties take care of my feet. I have no idea what they're saying, nor do I care.

Back