I bet you have not seen this

I've been to several buhurt events live and while it's interesting and entertaining to watch live, I don't see what that's gotta do with MT and KB?

They're not sharpened for obvious reasons, so they're usually used more as a metal bar to smash and push with.
Wouldn't a different weapon be better then? Like a club or something

Old news. Also pointless. The swords are used nothing like a sword would be used. Two unskilled pub crawlers brawling in cheap suits with fake weapons. I dont see the appeal

Literally anyone with a facebook/internet has seen this.... TS is an idiot.

Wouldn't a different weapon be better then? Like a club or something

In 1on1 they sometimes have regulations where you have to use a specific weapon. In team fights you usually have some guys with swords, some with long axes, some halberds etc.
The advantage of the sword is that it can be used for smashing, creating dents, pushing and tripping. It really depends on your role in the team, some are more like tanks, some look for opportunities and rotate around, some are support etc.

You lost your bet. Now you cannot mention Romania in any of your post for 6 months.
hahahaha.
If he posted inMMA, he'd have been banned by now.

Hilariously funny spokesperson for Romania though.

I put Romanian women up there with Iranian and Japanese.
Not sure why I said that.
I am high.

hahahaha.
If he posted inMMA, he'd have been banned by now.

Hilariously funny spokesperson for Romania though.

I put Romanian women up there with Iranian and Japanese.
Not sure why I said that.
I am high.

Thats the right direction to steer this discussion in.
Romanian woman are top notch. Going out in Bucharest is no punishment!!!!

Japanese women are also pretty. I personally also enjoy the Dutch women, Onne! No idea about the Iranian, but for example in North Africa the women are stunning. Iran before the revolution was very modern, but today the extremists are leading. Some were nice pussies.

a33ee0135fd0f9a96ea79b93b64e582a.jpg

:D Cage

Last edited:
Back