I bet Luke Rockhold is mimicking Conor @ AKA

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
3 inch reach advantage over Conor and harder to take down (in absolute terms).

He's also a flashy southpaw with a decent straight left.

Luke has been mimicking Conor for years now.

Please my boy is a polo model now he ain’t no 155ers punch toy. Those pics and videos you see of him at AKA are just for show. He doesn’t even need to workout to beat Weidman.

Luke isn’t that flashy he has a basic move set (counter right hook, left kick to the liver, straight lefts through the middle, ? Lead leg kick) and is hard as fuck to wrestle down. He’s my favorite fighter.

the problem is, Conor understands every facet of being a southpaw while Rockhold struggles with understanding the basics, like controlling the lead hand, circling the correct way, etc.,

If they ever fought, Conor would 'mimic' Bisping and Romero by dropping Rockhold with the left and leaving him unconscious.

lmao Rockhold has bad boxing , bad defense , no ko power, bad chin, great kicks , great grappling skills, subs, he basically fucks you up if you hit the ground with him. Nothing like Mcgregor.

dont think he needs to conor is basically a carcass the ufc are throwing in there for our amusement

00000001.jpg

Please my boy is a polo model now he ain’t no 155ers punch toy. Those pics and videos you see of him at AKA are just for show. He doesn’t even need to workout to beat Weidman.

Luke isn’t that flashy he has a basic move set (counter right hook, left kick to the liver, straight lefts through the middle, ? Lead leg kick) and is hard as fuck to wrestle down. He’s my favorite fighter.
you dream about his cack. he has a great skillset but based upon your criteria there must be something else involved.

If he needs someone to replicate Conor, he should bring in an actual boxer. I'm sure Conor has hired elite wrestlers to help him train.

3 inch reach advantage over Conor and harder to take down (in absolute terms).

He's also a flashy southpaw with a decent straight left.
Luke is done with MMA. He doesnt seem to have the passion when he talks of it. He talks about having other irons in the fire, modeling, this and that...
Plus the guy doesnt correct his habit of dropping his god damn hands, hence why Yoel and Bisping knocked him into outer space. Even Branch had him backing up as he landed quite a bit.

Back