I bet 15$ with my friend that jones would pop again

Pascal Bergeron

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So did i win or not yet?
I told him I won but he dont want to admit it since he is still on the card and fighting.

Yeah you won. But the odds were terrible so you should be happy with your 45 cent return.

You should've set the exact conditions for the bet.
If you just said "Jones would pop again" it's very open for interpretation.

Next time you say: Jones will have another positive test for banned and/or recreational drugs (no matter the amounts and no matter if later it turns out to be false). This is very exact, he can't play with the rules of the bet if it is worded like this :)

Yeah you won. But the odds were terrible so you should be happy with your 45 cent return.
They bet with each other. So it's 15 bucks to win 15 bucks. (canadian dollars)

Just both give each other $7. The whole thing is too fucked up to ruin friendship over it

You won sh!t he's still sanctioned to fight...

So did i win or not yet?
I told him I won but he dont want to admit it since he is still on the card and fighting.

He popped and you won. Congrats, bud!

Everyone knows you won. Dana is spinning it that it's been in his system since last year.

Just both give each other $7. The whole thing is too fucked up to ruin friendship over it
You have the best solution. They should each owe each other 7 dollars. It makes sense.

I wouldn't payout for no trace amount that still allows you fight and become legal champion again.

That's irrelevant to the bet though. The bet is whether or not he popped, not whether or not the involved organisations are penalizing him for it.

its a sad world when one's friendship would end over a 15 dollar bet

That's irrelevant to the bet though. The bet is whether or not he popped, not whether or not the involved organisations are penalizing him for it.

Not irrelevant at all a legal and legitimate talking point, a full pop means you don't fight at all and get sanctioned, obviously trace means something completely different.

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back