• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

I am interested in becoming an electrician, whats the best route for this?

Anyone can learn the trade if you show up on time and stick with it

Oh i tried

I was working without any breaks(coffee/food) to stay on schedule/fix my mistakes and even worked overtime without pay.

Buut things did not work out so that was it

Oh i tried

I was working without any breaks(coffee/food) to stay on schedule/fix my mistakes and even worked overtime without pay.

You are in Belgium though right?

And my point is that you’re wrong and are letting politics effect you daily life and general cognition too much.
Not too many lefties make it around here lol, my apprentice is one, hes 37 and 309 lbs so hard to get a full day out of him, but you're right its possible

Not too many lefties make it around here lol, my apprentice is one, hes 37 and 309 lbs so hard to get a full day out of him, but you're right its possible

I think it is more that he is fat than anything. Never trust a fat construction worker.

Oh i tried

Im just a sprinkler fitter so sparkies definitely have to think alot more. We just run pipe and sparkies hook up all tbe valves and alarms

I think it is more that he is fat than anything. Never trust a fat construction worker.
Yeah, hes been a cook his whole life and decides he wants to be a sprinkler fitter at 37 smh. He shows up but is pure lazy and if catch him on phone again when hes supposed to be working im done w him

I guess if you are ok with agreeing to disagree water is wet then ok. But the reality is what I said, not some dumb conservative trope that half the population is somehow lazy. While all the drug addicts and felons In construction are somehow the hard working men of the country.

I honestly don't give a fk about your opinion...thought I made that clear

I do agree the avg is skewed towards right leaning people, but there are still quite a few, but to think that someone doesn’t have work ethic because they lean one way or the other is ridiculous. I’m sure I’m considered a lefty to sherdog standards but I did it and quite a few of my friends who lean left are in it.

I honestly don't give a fk about your opinion...thought I made that clear
Then don’t respond chief, but basically you just don’t have anything to back up your opinion. So tuck your tail between your legs and crawl back in whatever hole you came from.

Yeah, hes been a cook his whole life and decides he wants to be a sprinkler fitter at 37 smh. He shows up but is pure lazy and if catch him on phone again when hes supposed to be working im done w him

Just today i dug a 50' trench and chipped out concrete to fix some underground. When i told one of my apprentices to back fill it they started bitching about it being hard work. He is a 22 y/o right winger. I did all the hard work and he was still crying about it. We had to stay late because the job is completely fuck, he started complaining about that too. I dont think politics has much to do with being lazy and not carrying about doing quality work.

I find it hilarious that thread about trades went political

You might want to go to a trade school that'll teach you how to be an electrician. No company is going to hire an electrician who learned his trade by watching youtube videos.

People on here already stated good info on what you should do.

The only thing I would say is Electricians are vital and needed and its a job you will always have work in, everyone needs electricity and its even more important today with all the appliances etc etc.

Just start jamming shit in outlets until people pay you for it.

Step one, find all the manly trades people you know from different disciplines and just incessantly annoy the fuck out of them. Once completed move on to step two

Step two, learn to enjoy sucking dick

this is literally all you need to know. This is what becoming an electrician looks like. Good luck

Back