I am going on the Stevia lifestyle - Dan Quinn style

Luger

Rabbi of Platinum Nation
Banned
Reaction score
If you don't know who that is... I feel sorry for you.

I am at a crossroad in my life and I have nothing better to do.

The store I went to only had liquid steviaclear extract.
That is pure stevia where 5 drops equal 1 teaspoon of sugar.

I was hoping for the pure powder form so I could start off strong.
Just like this.

MIg4ZiS.gif

So I will have to order the powder and start off a little slower.
Diego Sanchez said that the first few days would be very connected with the bathroom but the weekend is coming up, and again, I have nothing better to do.

rw54sj.jpg

If I go bipolar, it was all in the name of science (and boredom on my part).

So, I put like a tablespoon in a half a liter of water. Blended it and it was just like in his videos except the separation of the soap and the water happened faster than in his videos.
Don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Drank it all at once (leaving the "soap") and it tasted really good.
I actually feel a tiny bit of a buzz. Kind of like after a strong cup of coffee but I don't know if that is related to a bit of stress at work.

I'll keep you updated. During the weekend.

Just a bonus: no matter what you think about the guy, he is tough.
Can take a lot of punishment. Fought much bigger and younger guys and gave it his best.

This thread just stole hours from my life. Good Job, TS.

Have you lost any more weight?

Dan was on a roll most of this year uploading lots of videos but he hasn't uploaded anything in at least 2 months. Hopefully he's still alive and kicking.

Can someone explain this

Look the man up on youtube.
He has some hilarious videos.
You wont regret it.

But I am not joking with this thread.
I just squirted from the dripper into my mouth 5 minutes ago.
Too bad I can't get the powder unless through ordering it.
I don't know how long it takes to get it.
I'll order it on monday.

1 pound. I have no idea how long it lasts.

make sure you give someone close bail money.

Tip of the cap stud, get ready to melt tumors and fat off your body in record time

You'll also enjoy getting spun to the fucking gills on a legal white stimulant that kicks the shit out of cocaine and has been said to be ballpark methamphetamine

You should consider getting on that Violin lifestyle too, you can potentially bring women to triple digit orgasms in under an hour playa

latest

before you know it, you'll be verbally castrating cal worsham over the phone and challenging dave huckaba! oh, and breaking sprinting records in wal*mart parking lots...

Can someone explain this

It's like this playa

-At the tender age of 8 Dan was handcuffed to a tree by his despicable uncle Fred Riva where he was left to hang like Jesus on the cross for 4 and 1/2 hours

- Fast forward to high school where Dan became a legend on the football field by running down black guys from behind but despite this he thought he was ugly and was mercilessness teased for having a small penis even though he explained that he is a grower not a shower

- In the mid 1980's, after a dispute with his high school assistant coach Mike Kartz, Dan was ordering food at Juanitas when 4 goons sent by Mike Krartz to fuck Dan up entered the restaurant and tried to flex on Dan, Dan let his hands fly with a quickness and knocked all four of them out in succession before some asshole from New York tried to step in but soon became the 5th knockout victim

- Also present on that fateful day at Juanitas was Mark Bugaloo who witnessed Dan knock those 5 guys out and used his enraged image as the inspiration for the 'Bad Boy" fight logo

00114.jpg

danquinn.jpg

*Note the similarities*

- From there Dan went on to walk on to the Notre Dame football team where he instantly became the subject of lore due to the fact that he was a white linebacker who could cover black guys man to man

- Dan went on to make the greatest stop in Notre Dame football history and one of the top 5 overall plays in football history when he stopped Ironhead Hayward at ground zero, Dan was then benched for making "the play" due to the fact that his coach Lucifer Lou Holtz was attempting to fix the game

[YT]p-XZM_AWV6M[/YT]

- Dan was then kicked out of Notre Dame after some girl hit him with a fictional attempted rape charge that the Priest's even said was a lie, from there Dan said fuck football and decided to enter the world of boxing

- While boxing against Steve Roddy in the finals of the Bengal bouts Dan was knocked unconscious where he was then enveloped by a golden halo and a voice told him that he is the angel Maitreya and was sent to save the human race

- Soon after the Bengal bouts Dan's life spiraled downhill as he began to abuse methamphetamine and then got into a confrontation with police officers in Florida which resulted in them handcuffing him and beating him to a pulp, it was a slam dunk Rodney King law suite but Dan didn't have the money for a lawyer so instead of becoming a millionaire Dan ended up in jail

- While in the pen Dan had an issue with some of the black inmates, Dan walked up to a table full of fairly well hung brothas and slowly took his shirt off like cool hand luke before telling them that if anyone had a fucking problem with him then step the fuck up and lets handle it and they didn't say a motherfucking word, after this Dan became a legend behind bars and earned the unconditional respect of the Norte

I expect all of your updates to come in the form of filming rants from inside your car.

He looks like he snorted some heroin, not a stimulant, lmao

whoever the camera man is is high as fuck tho - hilarious video

seriously -- the first thing I did when I saw this thread was google 'stevia stimulant' -- I'm such an incorrigible drug addict hahahaha

stevia is not better than cocaine ... that fuel >>>

Back