I am extremely confident Fedor Emelianenko will be signing up to fight for the UFC

When you click edit,.. click Advanced Edit afterwards,.. see if that works.

Gotcha. Done and done.

damn, ts, you got my heart racing with the thread title.

also, why risk your account for this?

Sorry mate. I know the feeling.
Didn't mean to get people hyped or mislead with my thread title. It has been edited.

Anyway. I stand my my prediction. I'm 99.9% certain that if Fedor does come back he will sign with the UFC.

When he signed with Strikeforce i was one of the few reasonable fans that said that Strikeforce had a HW division as strong or stronger than the the UFC's HW division at the time. Affliction also had a better HW roster than the UFC at the time. At this point in time though, the UFC has all the top talent in the HW and LHW divisions.

Long time Fedor fanboy here.

I will accurately predict that Fedor will sign with the UFC over Bellator or the WSOF.

Please excuse my arrogance in regards to my predictions.

If Fedor doesn't sign with the UFC, please delete my account.

If we have any 2010 join date sherdog members that would like to bet against my predictions, just let me know.

Don't do this. It's not worth it:)

You'll be sorry after you cool down:)

I've always said he'd sign with Bellator, but now I'm not so sure.

Don't do this. It's not worth it:)

You'll be sorry after you cool down:)

I've totally cooled down bro.

Fedor will sign with the UFC within the next 3-6 weeks. Possibly 2 months, depending how the negotiations and match ups pan out.

It's amazing that people are actually doubting this considering the circumstances.

I have no predictions in regards to his match ups and how well he will fare at 38 years of age, but it's pretty obvious that he will be fighting in the UFC.

well, ill be here after he signs (or doesnt) sign with the UFC...good luck, TS.

Well Coker already said they can't afford him, do he isn't going to Bellator.

Back