I am an idiot -- I missed seeing BJ Penn

bammann45

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I lamed out on Sunday and didn't go to morning class.
B.J. Penn came in and trained -- rolled with purples, browns
and the prof. And I missed it. Laziness never pays.
Supposedly he is coming again this coming Sunday...fingers crossed--
would be very cool to meet him

You must train at Machado BJJ in the Farmer's Market then, because I was there Sunday (I'm a white belt). It was indeed really cool, Penn spent some time rolling no gi with his friend, then he spent a long time rolling with John Machado, working on some guard things.

Penn looked a little bigger than I would've expected.

On the other hand, during rolling that day I took a poke to the eye, a shot to the nads, and ended the day by getting stacked into a neck crank, so I was a little worse for wear ...

That sucks donkey dick. I love Penn. Shit, hes the only one whos thrown Hughes off the map. He needs to come back to UFC.

Freestyler said:
That sucks donkey dick. I love Penn. Shit, hes the only one whos thrown Hughes off the map. He needs to come back to UFC.

Dennis Hallman..... 2x?

Foppa21 said:
Dennis Hallman..... 2x?

Hallman has problems beating non-cans not named Matt Hughes. BJ Penn just has trouble trying to fight guys 200+ lbs who KO Middleweight Champs like Rich Franklin. :D

JayOliver said:
Hallman has problems beating non-cans not named Matt Hughes. BJ Penn just has trouble trying to fight guys 200+ lbs who KO Middleweight Champs like Rich Franklin. :D

Nicely put :D

Indeed Zankou -- I'm Brandon -- red hair, heavyweight, blue belt -- I have been out the past week due to work hell but was in Wed. See you tomorrow night if haven't met you.

Cool. I'm sure we've probably met, but can't remember it. I'm Dan, white belt, 6'1 and about 180, buzz haircut. I'll see you there, but am gonna be out until Sunday.

i had the oppurtunity to train with bj penn at AKA a few weeks ago. don't miss out next time!

tough luck dood. well, I'm sure you'll sub him another time :D

Back