• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am absolutely SICK of Joe Rogan's commentating.

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He absolutely sucks. He is condescending and full of shit. He's biased, annoying and full of SHIT. I can't believe they kept this loser over Goldberg. I want to hear what is going on in the fight, not what the fuck you think is going to happen.

He is so full of his own shit he thinks he can get you to believe what the hell he thinks is going to happen. Dana needs to fire his ass.

Still miles better than Dom!!

Bring back teh Goldberg!!

I don't like that bald fuck nasa/illuminati shill !! :mad: :D

He absolutely sucks. He is condescending and full of shit. He's biased, annoying and full of SHIT. I can't believe they kept this loser over Goldberg. I want to hear what is going on in the fight, not what the fuck you think is going to happen.

He is so full of his own shit he thinks he can get you to believe what the hell he thinks is going to happen. Dana needs to fire his ass.

He is a piece of shit. The disrespect he shows to fighters who are no longer on top makes me sick. Holloway is the FW GOAT? Go fuck yourself Joe. He says outlandish shit like that all the time. The guy has ZERO respect for what any fighter who is not on top has accomplished in the sport.

At this point Joe Rogan is just there to be there..... Casuals don't care as you can look at the some of the sherdoggers above me.
tenor.gif

Goldberg held no actual opinion, fucked up even the most basic stats and had the slimeball cheesy American voice. At least Rogan has a functioning brain, however warped and twisted it is.

The whole production is dated as fuck, even down to the tired music. I still cringe listening to Dollar General Buffer, it’s like his brother got all the class and looks.

Him and DC are great together.

In Bisping and Sonnen they could have a fantastic commentating board.

Best advice I can give you to prevent your squawking is to find out when he is commentating and avoid those shows. Dude has been commentating pretty much the same way since he started so perhaps you are new fan and the best course of action for you is to avoid him.

Why do people get so butt hurt over commentary? It's not an easy job. Go watch a King of the Cage, or some other tape delayed regional show and you'll appreciate what the big leagues have to offer.

Back