• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am a shameless soundcloud rapper

It wasn't terrible. I wasn't a fan of the production, not that it was bad, it just seemed really artifical and generic. But that shit is hard and your options are limited unless you or a friend happen to be naturally gifted at it.... or unless you want to pay someone else exorbitant amounts of money for it, but that probably isn't practical at your stage.

In terms of your actual rapping, it was pretty decent actually. Not exactly polished, but I feel like with time you could definitely get there. I think with more experience and better production it would all come together pretty nicely.

I cant believe I posted my mixtape on sherdog, and I am still alive

409.gif

Mixtape is fire, yo.

I could have said it better.

I have been a poster on Sherdog since I was 15, I am now 24. Obviously my account does not represent this, because I posted on sherdog as a volatile teenager, and this is probably my 5th or 6th account. I am well aware you have no reason to care, but by day I am a construction worker 9-5, and after that I practice my art until around 2 or 3 am. I am a rapper, but that is simply the medium in which I choose to deliver my lyrics. I put out a new mixtape today. within an hour, two publications hit me up for interviews. This has never happened in the 3 years I have been making music. This might be the tape that really bridges the gap for me. Again, you have no reason to care, and I might get banned for shameless promotion, but If you check my history I am a decent poster, and I hope you might gain something out of listening to this new project I released. If you hate it, that's alright also. I would love honest and brutal critique of this 5 track. Talk to you soon, and thank you in advance.

Growing up in L.A., Rap/Hip Hop practically raised me.

I now listen to rappers like Bizzle, Lecrae, Trip Lee, Datin, Gemstones, etc. If you're a true fan of the art, you'll give them a listen despite their message being on the opposite end of the spectrum.

One thing I wholeheartedly admire about the aforementioned artists is that they stay away from profanity, making their job that much more difficult, as profanity is a tool used by the overwhelming majority of rap artists to express themselves.

I wish you the absolute best in your career endeavors.

you are a good rapper. emotional lyrics bro. I would get a singer in there, also your beat in the first song is off once it goes to chorus. I would add a drum fill right before the chorus.

Back