I always thought Tim Kennedy was pretty annoying

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
But he's very likable in this interview

[YT]watch?v=ygvhCLDcESk[/YT]

I enjoyed it, but skip the first 20mins. It's just a long blowjob by Callen and Big Brown.

I've started to half like the podcast although Schaub's repeated 3rd person use of "Big Brown" is annoying as fuck.

I enjoyed it, but skip the first 20mins. It's just a long blowjob by Callen and Big Brown.

The dick sucking almost made to turn off the podcast. Unfortunately it continued all the way to the end, even though it had slightly lessened.

The dick sucking almost made to turn off the podcast. Unfortunately it continued all the way to the end, even though it had slightly lessened.

Haha, yeah, I was going to edit my post. It doesn't really stop.

I couldn't listen to the 50 Cent podcast, I was cringing through it and gave up.

tim kennedy IS profoundly annoying, and i can't imagine how many iq points i'd lose listening to a conversation between him and fellow mensa member brendan "normie" schaub.

i'll watch/read/listen to practically anything mma-related, but, christ, boys, ya gotta draw the line somewhere.

This is actually one thing I like about Rogan is he doesn't do that kind of stuff so much. He has his moments obviously but Schaub and Callen (more so Callen) do it all the time.

Is he likable because he's bitching about fighter pay and you also like to bitch about fighter pay? Serious question, not rhetorical. It seems if Tim complains about stuff Sherdoggers complain about, they start to like him. Me, I've always been a fan even if I disagree with him.

Callen's worst moment was saying that Condit should get the title shot becaus he was practically undefeated (said he only lost to GSP).

Never liked the guy

Callen's worst moment was saying that Condit should get the title shot becaus he was practically undefeated (said he only lost to GSP).

In this Kennedy episode he mentions how Anderson "Absolutely dominated" Weidman until the finish in their first fight. I remember at the time thinking Anderson took round one, but in no way was it domination.

Haha, yeah, I was going to edit my post. It doesn't really stop.

I couldn't listen to the 50 Cent podcast, I was cringing through it and gave up.

thats the only one that really bother'd me.

They need to bring back michael rapaport and mitrione.

In this Kennedy episode he mentions how Anderson "Absolutely dominated" Weidman until the finish in their first fight. I remember at the time thinking Anderson took round one, but in no way was it domination.

How did Anderson win that round

I thought Weidman won the first round tbh, it was very even and an equally strong case can be made for Anderson winning the round too. No way did he 'absolutely dominate' though.

I didn't know people could bitch so much about something like a podcast.

You were annoyed by how nice they were to their guests? You couldn't finish the 50 cent episode? Really?

I swear people look for things to dislike nowadays. Didn't see an issue with either episode, but then again I'm a happy person overall.

I swear people look for things to dislike nowadays. Didn't see an issue with either episode, but then again I'm a happy person overall.

And you're so much better than everybody.

Lol, you're a jackass. Smile about it.

How did Anderson win that round

I only watched the fight when it happened live and was rooting for Anderson at the time, so I very well could've been watching with bias. Honestly, I don't even really remember the fight anymore.

I thought Weidman won the first round tbh, it was very even and an equally strong case can be made for Anderson winning the round too. No way did he 'absolutely dominate' though.

Yeah man, as I told the other poster, I don't even really remember the fight, but I know Callen calling it domination was way overboard. Haha.

And you're so much better than everybody.

Lol, you're a jackass. Smile about it.

Nope, just not hyper critical for no reason.

I would say you're the jackass of course but where would that get us?

Ah fuck It, you're a jackass. Now we're even.

Back