I always rewatch Tony Ferguson fights multiple times

Yangpetrus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I haven't been tried to even watch highlights for this one lmao. Too hard to watch.

I've watched it a few times now, really enjoyed Justin's performance.

It was tough. I thought his pace would melt Justin, but he took too much damage early to the point that he couldn't really ever put that pace on him. Respect to Justin for an amazing performance. Tony needs to take some time off and not do something insanely retarded next time, like cutting weight twice in a month.

SickPersonalDormouse-size_restricted.gif

Like a wounded animal..:(

<209Bitch>

watch it for Gaethje's clinic and Tony's good moment at the end of the second

Who thought that it was a good idea to have a man who thinks that his son is Jesus fight at this time? Tony did not look well.

If you suffer from mental health issues this is not a good time for you. Let's hope that Tony gets the help he needs.

i though like u at first and then re-watched
its not as bad as u might think imo
tony was conscious the all time, just being outplayed
its very understandable for such complex sport/game

I still can't watch Mir/Nog 2.

MIR WAS OUT! AND THE LACES WERE IN!! THEY WERE IN!!!!!

<Ellaria01>

Wow TS . Do you masturbate to him winning the title from Kevin too everytime u see it?

I rewatched it, and it's honestly not that bad.

Yeah, Justin was better by a wide margin, but it's not like Tony got burtally KO'd or tapped to strikes like a Jones vs Shogun or something, or looked totally helpless the entire time like in a Khabib fight.

First round, got outlanded, ate some shots. Second round, same, arguably edged it with the knockdown. Going into the third there were still hopes that he would outlast Gathje. It was then that the damage started accumulating and he got cut up pretty bad, but he was there until the 5th, which was the only true 10-8 round. He ate some extremely hard KO looking shots, but he didn't really get teed off on against the fence or something similar. Still pretty brutal, but not as bad as I remembered it.

Was a tough one to watch. Tony landed a few himself. Gaethje chin Is ridiculous too. He shook off a clean uppercut like it was a cool breeze

His mental health issues just make it really unpleasant to see. I'd love to watch that fight several times because the adjustments Gaethje made after listening to Wittman before the 3rd round were incredible. He was on his way to gassing out and losing had he not started seriously pacing himself and throwing with less power. I'm sure I'll watch it again but it won't be as enjoyable as it should be.

"The sand, Tony.... Your victory was in the sand... you needed more sand....
Its your family, tony.... they're hiding the sand from you... they have the sand...
you need to get the sand that your families hiding, tony.... its in their heads, tony, you need to get it out...
you know what you must do, tony... you must get the sand...."
-the man in the wall
ShadowPeople-58a345113df78c4758d4f14d.jpg

Back