I advise all the mma fans here to watch the Rigondeaux- Lomachenko fight

Well, its not going to be the war some fans are pretending its going to be, thats for sure. Lomachenko isn't boring except that he sort of has one gear. His fights look exactly the same from bell 1 to the end.

It will be nice just to see Lomachenko in there with somebody he can't toy with for once. I'm with Roach on some of Loma's recent fights.

Just need this fight to go over 9 and half rounds, to make a good sum of money. If the fight ends in a draw or Rigo wins by TKO/KO I will make a ton of money

This could be fight of the year if Loma turns up the volume, and Rigo figures out how to counter him.

Definitely watching this instead of Swanson/Ortega. Stakes and skills are so much higher.

Greatest chess match in history of boxing. Trainers will get wet.
Looking forward to restudying that diamond tape.

Anyone know approximately what time the main event starts , est?

I'm going to watch, so fucking pumped! Even though Loma is younger and bigger, rigo is a master counter puncher. I don't expect a brawl of course, it's going to be a chess match. I do see rigo getting stopped in later rounds unfortunately, already saw him getting clipped before. VAMOS CHACAL CARAJO! make me eat my words.

Who do you have winning this?

I think Rigo is going to win rounds early on by being what I consider the slightly better pure boxer, but Lomachenko is going to win the later rounds by being the younger, stronger guy and win by decision. He'll probably score a knockdown at some point.

Takam was a warrior. Was i the only one thinking he looked like Yoel's long lost twin?
joshua-takam-weights%20(10).jpg

That genuinely took me a moment.

Hey Alan, do you have any idea how to watch this fight in the Netherlands?
I just always type in on google: Reddit boxing stream. Then you click on that and they will have multiple HD streams ready for you.

Thanks for the heads up. I watched the recent Canelo and Joshua fights. Trying to get into boxing a little but never know when it's on. Thanks
Boxings on all the time.
Check out ESPN Boxing schedule and it shows everything.

Fights on ESPN 9PM eastern time

I just always type in on google: Reddit boxing stream. Then you click on that and they will have multiple HD streams ready for you.

Cool, thanks! I will try that!

Even the backstory for this is compelling (assuming the article I read is right suggesting Arum hates Rigo for making another of his fighters look daft when schooling him) you have an older fighter who feels he doesn't get the respect he is due stepping up in weight against a younger man who looks pretty special himself.

I've just subscribed to Boxnation to watch this and I think Rigo a better chance than the 3-1 I've seen a few places quoting.

r mma streams, r boxing streams, r hockey streams, they have it all. If god exists, he is surely the Internet ;)

I disagree with TS that this should be a fight that MMA fans tune into. They wouldn't appreciate it for what it is. It is a matchup for boxing purists. If you are trying to lure MMA fans into the boxing arena, the HBO triple-header will be more their flavor.

Back