I accidentally ate a whole bag of bits and bites for breakfast

Came in here expecting to hear a funny edibles story of taking too much. Leaving disappointed.

TS, remember this old commercial for Bits & Bites?

Came in here expecting to hear a funny edibles story of taking too much. Leaving disappointed.
I bought a 100mg drink once. The recommended dosage is 10 and I took the whole thing. Got hungry and tried to cook steak and eggs in the microwave at the same time. Frustrated with that coupled with the inability for coherent thought I took and shower and squirted body wash all over myself and tried to lather all while under the water washing away any soap. Decided it was time to sleep it off and genuinely struggled with the idea of properly using a blanket. A BLANKET. Can I get on top of it and roll myself up? Can put it around me first and jump into bed? Not a great night.

da4f2b0a57a0e6dd854efe882814639c.png

Keep that bootleg rip off on your side of the fence!

I consider Bits and Bites my airplane food. Any time I go on a flight I buy a bag of those ahead of time to put in my carry on to snack on during my flight.

Turns out you'll get a nosebleed if you crush em up and snort em.

Do not recommend

The best part is when you stick your hand and you never know what you're going to pull out

is that the Canadian beta version of Chex mix?

Based ingredients, it looks like they both suck equally. Pretzels are garbage, as is salty cereal.

I'm inclined to agree but bits and bites makes it work.
Chex mix has wierd puffy shreddies so it's obviously garbage

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back