I’m retiring from Sherdog if Lobov Loses

Paulie is a bum in boxing nowadays. He was stopped by British journeyman Sam Eggington. Artem by KO.

He does not deserve a pink belt.
To be it seems like some clowns are trying to get that pink belt by doing shit like this.
@Jackonfire should just ban him.
I mean to help him keep his promise. That would be the nice thing to do
It only seems fair.

Jason Knoght is tough AF, in his prime, in shape and used to the small gloves. Paulie is old AF, even older and way more out of shape then when he was getting worked out by Conor with head gear and giant gloves.

If it was boxing. I'd say I'd agree, but with brittle hand Paulie and iron jawed super tough Artem, and with the clinch rules and short rounds, it could be interesting. It is not set up for a sweet science display, and when ever you watch good MMA fighters spar good boxers, they usually do well for a few rounds before the tide changes, and this is so short and so different that I expect fun times.
I agree that the clinch and dirty boxing could make the difference for Artem but if Paulie moves well I think Artem will be in trouble. The way he walks forward and his lack of reach will be a problem imo.

You have had like 14 years on this site and THIS is the fight you're going to lay it on the line? Falling on our sword for a BK sideshow fight...

Alright then good luck homey.

I’m with the mcgregor clan on this one. You have balls my friend. Much HESPECT!

You have had like 14 years on this site and THIS is the fight you're going to lay it on the line? Falling on our sword for a BK sideshow fight...

Alright then good luck homey.

It’s going to be exquisite when Artem bodies Paulie.

im going to be happy just to see Paulie hit the canvas

Ok TS, I hope you honor your word and never log on again

Back