I’d love to see Anderson Silva vs Melvin Manhoef!

In there primes that would have been an amazing fight but Anderson would demolish him at any point in time. Especially today.

Yes would be fun for sure to watch Melvin straight strike with someone his age

Manhoef vs Machida, make it happen, Coker!

Manhoef vs Machida, make it happen, Coker!
Much more realistic and will be great too. Melvin is too far removed from his prime but he should still have ridiculous stopping power

Much more realistic and will be great too. Melvin is too far removed from his prime but he should still have ridiculous stopping power
A catchweight fight at 195 between Machida and Manhoef would be amazing. This is hoping that Machida decides to trade with Manhoef, if he uses his grappling then it would be an easy night for Machida.

Id watch Anderson vs Manhoef or Manhoef vs Machida. Or Anderson vs Machida. All fairly even match ups.

Manhoef really missed his chance at a major MMA title when he lost the decision for the 205 belt in 2016. I thought Melvin won. He then lost the rematch. That was his last chance. Shame.

Id watch Anderson vs Manhoef or Manhoef vs Machida. Or Anderson vs Machida. All fairly even match ups.

Manhoef really missed his chance at a major MMA title when he lost the decision for the 205 belt in 2016. I thought Melvin won. He then lost the rematch. That was his last chance. Shame.

he won that first fight against Rafael I thought aswell. For 185 belt not 205

I really wouldn't like to see it.

Tbh I have no interest seeing old men who should be spending time with their families getting the memory of their children's names knocked out of their brains in the cage. When it's time to hang them up, it's time to hang them up.

A catchweight fight at 195 between Machida and Manhoef would be amazing. This is hoping that Machida decides to trade with Manhoef, if he uses his grappling then it would be an easy night for Machida.
Yeah I have a feeling first heavy shot that even near misses machida his classic trips and sumo wrestling background comes back

Facts.

Would be so fire to see them throw down even at this stage.

Manhoef has one fight left and that will be a fight in his hometown Amsterdam. Would be great if they give him a legend.

In there primes that would have been an amazing fight but Anderson would demolish him at any point in time. Especially today.
Melvin was taking out K-1 heavyweights, I'm not so sure.

In their primes this would have been a fun fight, right now is a freakshow fight. I guess RIZIN would be down for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back