Kneepocalypse

This is your god now.
@Silver
Reaction score
Announced via Korean Top Team

Hyun Gyu Lim (13-5-1) coming off a TKO loss to Neil Magny

20131219093455_hyun_gyu_lim.JPG

vs.

Elizeu Zaleski Dos Santos (14-5) coming off a split decision loss to Nicolas Dalby in his UFC debut

1334694264sherdog.jpg

Don't know much about Dos Santos, but you gotta assume this is a favorable matchup for Lim on his home turf.

Maaaan, this was the perfect time for Lim vs. Thatch.

Maaaan, this was the perfect time for Lim vs. Thatch.

If they get a win or two they'd make a great PPV opening fight or prelim main event. Think it's better to have these guys get some wins to build up momentum again.

If they get a win or two they'd make a great PPV opening fight or prelim main event. Think it's better to have these guys get some wins to build up momentum again.

That works as well, I just gotta see these two fight at some point.

What a fight that would be. Too bad they are both a bit exposed.

And when the hell did u become a mod???

Maybe 3 or 4 hours ago actually!

Lim made me a huge fan in the Saffiedine fight, hope he gets a nice rebound here.

Would've loved Thatch vs. Lim, like everybody else. Instead, we get a fight where Lim hypes up the crowd in under 5 minutes via brootal brutality. Can't complain.

This is the definition of a barn burner. Both of these guys always come to fight.

Interesting I guess. UFC obviously wants Lim to get a win here especially in Seoul. Would suck if Lim lost. I be sad as f#$k.

Both exciting fighters, nice matchmaking. I'll take Zaleski, UD.

Can't wait for Dong, Doo Ho Choi and Sexy to have their fights announced. Would be killer if Korean Zombie and Kang could've fought on the card as well.

They should make Lim vs. Erick Silva if they both win.

What a sick 1st round that fight would have.

Can't wait for Dong, Doo Ho Choi and Sexy to have their fights announced. Would be killer if Korean Zombie and Kang could've fought on the card as well.

Sexy should fighter either Kyle Noke like he was supposed to or KJ Noons if he's still fighting at WW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back