Hypothetical

reigning terroe

Superintendent Skinner
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't think BJ will beat Frankie. But if BJ beats Frankie and it's devastating fashion like a 3rd round ko and he won the 1st two rounds easily. Do you think he jumps everyone and gets a title shot?

Probably not, but he would be right in the mix with a devastating KO of Edgar. I think he would need one more win.

I don't know if he's open to the idea of fighting Aldo.
But yeah. If he demolishes Frankie I want to see Motivated BJ™ get a shitle tot.

"To the death, Jos

I favor Edgar in this fight due to his footwork. BJ is working with Cruz, we'll have to see if he can learn in time to counter Frankie's movement because he moves even faster than when he was at LW. BJ's speed is the key to this match if he can keep pace then it should be good if not combos galore.

depends on if the ufc feels he is a big enough draw

aldo needs someone to help sell his fights

Aldo vs BJ would be impossible for me to choose who to root for.

They'd have him jump line and get a title shot regardless if what we want.

If Bj beats Frankie gets a shot and beats Aldo/Mendes geez a 3 division champion is he then the goat?

In my opinion, a finish of Edgar puts you right at the top of the division. That would be an epic achievement.

Aldo vs BJ would be impossible for me to choose who to root for.

When Aldo fights Mcgregor, he will get his due. It`ll be Andy vs Belfort all over again. Then Aldo will be considered the P4P best fighter in the world.

he wouldnt deserve it, but if that DID happen, i could see the UFC doing it. would be hilarious to watch BJ get absolutely starched by aldo.

...the guy doesnt have a win in almost 4 years, regardless of weight class, and is coming off a long layoff.

no he doesnt jump the whole division and get a title shot.

is normal. if the bj beats the boston version of cruz, the dana white will approve of the bj vs the aldo. IS NORMAL.

Back