*hypothetical* Would you turn against your favorite fighter if they got busted for PEDs?

Yes.

I wouldn't become a hater, but his achievements in the sport would no longer be legitimate to me so it would certainly change my opinion.

It depends how they handle the situation. Guys like jones that wrap themselves in fake morality and virtue have lost me as fans. Other guys have got popped, done their time, and come back clean and I have no problem with them. Everyone will screw up at some point but it's the way in which they respond that matters to me.

those who are major against PEDs but big fans of guys like DC, Conor, GSP, etc.

Would you still root and support your favorite fighter if they had a slip up with usada?

Nope, because if all the shit with Jon Jones. Now I hear about Costa popping.. Tj.. Romero's team made an excuse why he can not fight Jacare because he also probably got Popped... So I am guessing everyone is on roids if not most. So fuck it. Why not take some too and even it out the Fucks.

Anderson Silva was my favorite fighter for years. I’m still a fan after he popped and served his suspension, but I personally remove him from any GOAT contention

Back