Hydroxycut? Does it work? Is it safe to use during seaon?

Saki_on_Sunday

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Is Hydroxycut a for real product? I'm looking for somthing that helps the pounds come off, any recommendations?

It was real a few years ago.

I suggest find another, and don't buy anything that you can buy at Wal-Mart, i.e. Hydroxycut.

I don't know, but since I started using Xieynce, the difference has been EXTREME.

b0b said:
I don't know, but since I started using Xieynce, the difference has been EXTREME.

Not just extreme but EXTREME, huh? I must have some!

B6 and B12 supplementation and take some Lecethin pills.
that along with cutting some carbs should bring the weight down

I have had very good success with thermonex by BSN. No jitters and have really good results.might want to try it out.

All i have to say is that i took hydroxycut for about 2 weeks and then i forget to take it one day and i felt SOOO sluggish ... i had a wrestling tourny that day and i ended up wrestling like shit and sleeping between matches soo I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM that shit. I stopped taking it and still have a full bottle sitting on my dresser

JNN what the F are you doing in here?

JNN is actually a certified trainer. If you knew anything about the man, the myth, that is JNN, you would know that.

all I know is he a...for another forum...it took me off guard I didn't even ask my original question...There is some new form of Hydroxycut out there (Hydroxycut Hardcore), is it any better? Or are Leanfire or Xenadrine or Trimspa Baby any better?

Funny hydroxycut has come up, i used it back about 2 years ago, and had great results, in fact perfect results! a close friend of mine wanted to loose 5 kgs of body fat, i recomed to him hydroxycut, and with in 3 weeks, he is looking a lot learner! all i say is give it a go, if it works for you great, if not try something else! but from first hand advice, its still the best on the market!

I always wanted to try hydroxycut but I was put off by the fact that you have to take such high doses, e.g. 6-9 pills a day. Is there anything out there which is cheaper and just as good?

BAS_FAN said:
B6 and B12 supplementation and take some Lecethin pills.
that along with cutting some carbs should bring the weight down

what are some good products for B6, B12 and Lecithin? i've seen ones at wal-mart but i hear a lot of bad things about buying supplements from there...

It is a shame that no one will make supplements with ephedrine anymore.

They make them, and sell them, online. It's only still illegal to sell retail until the injunction is lifted, IF it's ever lifted. And it was Ephedra, Ephedrine is the pharmaceutical-grade stuff. The weight-loss supplements only used the alkaloid Ephedra.

What are the best Ephedra products still in production, available online?

Where online can you buy it?

Lipo 6 and SAN TIGHT are supposed to be very good for fat loss. They have almost identical prices and ingredients except with SAN, you only take 1 pill a day.

I like hydroxycut back in the day...before the ban. Of course, now I'm biased. I have a friend that used to work at the muscletech us distribution center and they really screwed him...so I'll never use their stuff again.

I think EAS, Xynedrene, and GNC brand all have similar products if you're trying to buy retail...probably cheaper.

Personally, if I ever start using a fat burner again, I'll probably go online and get one of the ephedra based ones.

Hydroxycut was the bomb back in the day. Till as someone mentioned the BAN.

There was one called "Charge" by Labrada or Loborada? (spelling) it worked awsome, but I can't find it anymore.

Back