HW MMA almost as bad as Female MMA

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
these fights are atrocious.

Derrick lewis and most of these HW's should be working at costco, not involved in professional sports.

HW mma and female MMA filled with D and E level athletes. Just stinking up the place. I can smell the stink. It wont go away.

Low talent pool but still fun as hell to watch

Definitely a weak era for Heavyweights in fighting history.

they should have a heavyweight womens division -- but not with gabi

Outside the top ten it's WAY worse.

It's actually fucking worst when they get past the first round but so much better when it doesn't.

Lewis Vs Latifi was way worse than Lee Vs Murphy. But Tafa Vs Adams on the other hand...

Kobe's corpse would starch the HW division with 2 weeks of cardio kickboxing.

these fights are atrocious.

Derrick lewis and most of these HW's should be working at costco, not involved in professional sports.

HW mma and female MMA filled with D and E level athletes. Just stinking up the place. I can smell the stink. It wont go away.
Shut up bitch

Not quite as bad as wmma, sometimes you get a ko but not as often as people pretend.

But the majority of these guys should be on a football field or a basketball court with the other "a level athletes" because they are not fighters.

The heavyweight division is actually pretty bad right now. You have a lot of past prime guys like JDS and Overeem. Then the other guys have already fought each other already. There are few fresh matchups. Not much to look forward to. Stipe vs. Cormier for the 3rd time in a row?

I don’t get the hate that Lee vs Murphy had blood and was pretty much all stand up. No stalling, everything strike meant to harm yet people still complained. Huh?!

Back