Hunter Campbell and Jeff Novitzky are speaking regarding the UFC's partnership with USADA

And even with that you wouldn't know what CTE is if not for the NFL. They're a literal brain damage machine. To act as if they're fucking nerf is just silly.
Compared to fighting its not the same....

My point is about drug use anyways... which the NFL is known to be rampant with...

Not sure why ur trying to distract with concussion talk

Novitzky says that he understands why USADA has to be cautious given that they are under the WADA umbrella, but that it has blurred the lines from some UFC athletes who have seen sanctions from other sports and how it could impact them in the same situations.

Of course he understands this (not Campbell and Dana though) but I dont really think he cares any longer.

USADA is a joke. Testing one fighter 50 times, another 3...

Test at the beginning of training camp , after training camp , before and after fight...

Surely during training camp is when they're on the juice? (Not that I care, I'm happy for them to do it)

USADA is a joke. Testing one fighter 50 times, another 3...

Test at the beginning of training camp , after training camp , before and after fight...
Wasn't Jiri tested like 50 times in one year?
My guy ..how am i supposed to read all that bro.

Its a block chain...

Also if it's the same as NFL and alot of people use in the NFL ...what good is it?

We are talking about people hitting other people ...to render them unconscious this isnt throwing a football around with armor on...

There needs to be as strict as possible drug policy not the other way around
Working on readability, initially was written in journalistic shorthand as to properly attribute quotes.

So you're saying UFC hired DFSI, AND an independent administrator for the program.

No, Jeff Novitzki and Hunter Campbell are are saying this.

I'm illustrating to you the difference between USADA - a completely non-profit and independent body, who oversee Olympic and world team testing for the United States as a signatory to WADA - and a private equity owned for profit company Free Sport.

They are two very different paradigms and the UFC has now brought management of their anti-doping program in house. They hired a former FBI agent to be the sole arbiter and facilitator of this program.

I'm guessing from your paragraphs that your weren't one of those people, so you must just be one of them folks whose Jimmies are so damn rustled you just had to get it out whether you could, since your point has literally fuck all to do with what you quoted.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about but I hope what I wrote was clear.

I read that Conor will only be able to fight April 8th

Compared to fighting its not the same....

My point is about drug use anyways... which the NFL is known to be rampant with...

Not sure why ur trying to distract with concussion talk
Dude your original fucking counter was "we are talking about people hitting each other to render them unconscious " how the fuck do concussions "distract" from that point? You've lost your mind if you think NFL players aren't subject to the same or worse brain damage fighters are, helmets or not.

If you get caught now, you really are a moron, or have friends in high places can put pressure on mr. Piro..

No, Jeff Novitzki and Hunter Campbell are are saying this.

I'm illustrating to you the difference between USADA - a completely non-profit and independent body, who oversee Olympic and world team testing for the United States as a signatory to WADA - and a private equity owned for profit company Free Sport.

They are two very different paradigms and the UFC has now brought management of their anti-doping program in house. They hired a former FBI agent to be the sole arbiter and facilitator of this program.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about but I hope what I wrote was clear.
What you wrote would've made a ton of sense if it had anything to do with the joke you originally quoted.

I'm done with you now, far too much soap box.

One corrupt org for another. I bet they're even worse lol same people the other big sports use? Yeah, the number of people popping will go down I imagine.

This is just not a subject to be fooled on. Cmon kids, you actually believe these guys are trying their absolute hardest to catch everyone? I can't even begin to entertain the idea when it's obvious they aren't.

Of course he understands this (not Campbell and Dana though) but I dont really think he cares any longer.

He's a guy with a corporate job and a mortgage, who didn't earn much in his public career prior to going private.

You can absolutely forget about Novitzky being more than a mouthpiece, its his job and he works for Dana White.

Dude your original fucking counter was "we are talking about people hitting each other to render them unconscious " how the fuck do concussions "distract" from that point? You've lost your mind if you think NFL players aren't subject to the same or worse brain damage fighters are, helmets or not.

What does any of that have to do with the drug testing in the NFL...

My point was NFL players are juicy...many people know this ..

And thats who's apparently gunna take control of a sport where people fight to K.O people...in the NFL there not trying to K.O each other there trying to score and stop takedowns...in MMA and the UFC there trying to K.O someone...

Can u not see the ramifications of letting a relaxed company watch over the juicing like they do in the NFL

So no random tests? Let fighters cycle off PEDs like they were doing before USADA?

Naw should be random as fuck, a schedule allows for work arounds and cheating...its basic scheduling if its not random testing...

Tester coming at the end of camp....be clean by then rinse and repeat ..

Too easy

Surely during training camp is when they're on the juice? (Not that I care, I'm happy for them to do it)

Wasn't Jiri tested like 50 times in one year?

Working on readability, initially was written in journalistic shorthand as to properly attribute quotes.

Honestly... it doesn't matter what sport, some are going to try and get the advantage at all costs.

My opinion... being clean in the cage , on the field or court etc... You know during the game. Is what it all comes down to...

What does any of that have to do with the drug testing in the NFL...

My point was NFL players are juicy...many people know this ..

And thats who's apparently gunna take control of a sport where people fight to K.O people...in the NFL there not trying to K.O each other there trying to score and stop takedowns...in MMA and the UFC there trying to K.O someone...

Can u not see the ramifications of letting a lacked company watch over the juicing like they do in the NFL
I'm kinda glad you said all that, because the lack of "there, their, they're" understanding explains everything I needed explained.

Have a nice day, lil buddy.

You know it's bound to happen because a lot here just like to be unhappy with it, whatever it is.

I can't complain, if these other big leagues are using this program with success, it should work here too. And yeah, some of USADA's methods have sucked, 3am visits, etc.

Meanwhile there's still a strong contingent here fully believing Dana White made a unilateral decision to kill USADA so everyone could dope. Sigh

yes, the NFL drug testing definitely works...
Myles-Garrett-browns-edited.jpg
Steve-Weatherford-Jacked.jpg

i hear they catch a lot of pot smokers though <{outtahere}>

Back