Hunt: "UFC and USADA can die in hell, and Brock, F*** U! DIE IN A FIRE!"

That's not discussion though, there is nothing to discuss with your post. It's just you venting and crying.

Well then what is to discuss with YOUR post then? All you're doing is lambasting someone stating his opinion.

what's the fucking point?

This is Sherdog, not BloodyElbow.

Die in a fire? That's rough. I like it.

HUNT VS BROCK AT WRESTLEMANIA

I'm loving the new Hunt and it looks like he won't stop until he gets released. I like the approach he's taking but I don't want him to say some stuff that has me looking at him crazy.

He already started with that white monkey nonsense, which many people found offensive and rightfully so. I'm hoping he stays away from that stuff because I can't support racist on any side. Hopefully, he can be mindful of what he says while still disrespecting the hell out of Brock, ufc and usada.

Well then what is to discuss with YOUR post then? All you're doing is lambasting someone stating his opinion.

what's the fucking point?

This is Sherdog, not BloodyElbow.

Yah exactly, I am stating my dissapproval of his opinion. Since he didn't add any discussion to the current thread.

xVugkXbxS0OTwjaxDf4G_Channing%20Tatum%20FU.gif

It appears a lot of people care and are getting tired of Hunt. And judging by the way Hunt has shat upon fan and foe alike, it appears that he himself cares a great deal.

Only ones who care are just looking for someone to shit on.

how can anyone talk shit about Hunt? he has my support 100%.. Fuck Brock Lesnar, I would like to see that piece of shit all Natty pussy ass bitch...

When Rogan gave that talk to Schaub it worked, could he maybe sit down with Hunt and try to get him to stop whining about that fight?

When Rogan gave that talk to Schaub it worked, could he maybe sit down with Hunt and try to get him to stop whining about that fight?

Why should he stop whining about that fight.

The man has a point. It's hard to argue with him, they are like a bad joke!

Mark is simply taking out the garbage

He needs a wellness anger management program intervention from Uncle Dana ASAP !
But I feel for him, cheating is cheating.

It appears a lot of people care and are getting tired of Hunt. And judging by the way Hunt has shat upon fan and foe alike, it appears that he himself cares a great deal.

Dude, if you care enough about a fighters life and actions outside of the Octagon that you have to shit on him in an Internet forum you either take MMA to seriously or you're a crybaby bitch. Especially in Hunt's case who was clearly wronged on many levels.

Hahah fuck off already, Mark Hunt.

I was such a huge Hunt fan until all this too. It really sucks.

What does? The fact that he fought three guys in a row that were busted for being roided to the hilt and the UFC and drug testing agency knew about it? You mean that sucks, or the fact that Hunt is rightfully absolutely fucking pissed that it's happened to him three times in a row and fuck all has been done about it?

Hunt knows how to hold a grudge, that much is acknowledged.

Well, he actually was very cool about it the first time, and hell, even the second time he played it off without any grudge. But when it happens the third time, more or less in a row, you're going to start feeling seriously fucked off. Particularly if you find out the company knew all along and that you get paid fuck all compared to the roided guy.

You think you'd be cool after all that?

Yah exactly, I am stating my dissapproval of his opinion. Since he didn't add any discussion to the current thread.

xVugkXbxS0OTwjaxDf4G_Channing%20Tatum%20FU.gif

And the award for the "Douchebag post of the year" goes to.....SlicerDorkMoron.

Congrats.

I love Hunt, and even just finished reading his book, but he's taking this over the top. He has faced numerous PED users and never has had issues. He even gloats in his book how pride and K-1 told the fighters to use PEDS because they won't test them. He is just making himself look bad though. The UFC is one of the few sports leagues actually actively going after PED user, to the determinate of there bottom line. They have lost tons of money so far, since bringing on USADA. Hunto has valid points and they should be addressed, but he's now just being a raving lunatic.

What does? The fact that he fought three guys in a row that were busted for being roided to the hilt and the UFC and drug testing agency knew about it? You mean that sucks, or the fact that Hunt is rightfully absolutely fucking pissed that it's happened to him three times in a row and fuck all has been done about it?
You pretend like you can't tell what I meant, but it's very clear that you do. Don't pretend to misunderstand me as a rhetorical tool.

Hunt is trying to get released in time for the RIZIN Grand Prix. They'll sign him up in a second, and he will prolbably win the whole thing without much trouble. Collect the check and retire.

Back