Hunt: "UFC and USADA can die in hell, and Brock, F*** U! DIE IN A FIRE!"

^ But you can BURN in Hell, though.

Twisted Sister said so. lol

Sorry, chump. You're the one shitting the bed here. All can see. Now begone.

Because I'm sitting in a thread of people shitting on Mark Hunt. You guys are losers, and you replied first. Seeing as I caught your attention and you didn't catch mine buckoo.

Hunt isn't in the wrong, cry more.

Because I'm sitting in a thread of people shitting on Mark Hunt. You guys are losers, and you replied first. Seeing as I caught your attention and you didn't catch mine buckoo.

Hunt isn't in the wrong, cry more.
I'm not crying. Hunt is. And I apparently caught your attention since you keep responding. You are another victim of Dunning-Kruger.

I'm not crying. Hunt is. And I apparently caught your attention since you keep responding. You are another victim of Dunning-Kruger.

You're crying dude, you're crying on an Internet forum about a guy you have never met because he has made you salty because he posted some shit on Facebook that is completely true about the situation.

Hunt has every right to express his unhappiness about the situation.

You do not.

Shertard more.

You're crying dude, you're crying on an Internet forum about a guy you have never met because he has made you salty because he posted some shit on Facebook that is completely true about the situation.

Hunt has every right to express his unhappiness about the situation.

You do not.

Shertard more.
tyrone-biggums.jpg

Wow so salty triggered maximum over rustled

His level of support has gone from like a 12 to a 2 on a 10 point scale.

Seeing your point of view of the whole situation you seem like a very immature person and or shitty person, either or.
You literally said "your boyfriend Bork Lazer." Go ahead and pin that "immature" shit on me, though.

So...what's this thread about again? <23>

Back