Hunt should just retire

Tired of Hunt complaining so you make a thread complaining. Sweet lord please don't reproduce.
....and then you complain about me complaining...fucking hypocrite

I generally don't pay attention to what Hunto says, he's a fighter and generally people who fight in cages are not Rhodes scholars... Why should I think they'd have relevant ideas and views that would effect anything big picture, I'll sure watch the big guy scrap though, it seems to be his most relevant skill set to the masses.

Cheaters suck, I get it, but he seems like he's actually losing his mind.

When people post shit like this, I imagine they are either kids or work in a job they hate.

Hunt already got a big payday from the UFC for this fight. He's wanting more. If he doesn't get it? Easy, he goes and fights somewhere else or retires. Hunt's name is plenty big enough that he will find work in any other major MMA promotion. Also, isn't his contract up anyways?

This is a pretty basic strategy when looking for a new job. The old company meets the demands or the employee goes somewhere else that offers a job closer to what the said employee wants.

TS is either a child that doesn't work, or he's someone that doesn't know how the job market works for EVERYONE. It's funny listening to people chime in on this issue when it seems like most of them have no fucking clue what's going on.

I've always been a huge fan of hunto but he is getting aldo level salty over this. Where was the outcry when Bigfoot got popped fighting him?

Were all three in a row "White" pieces of S? I totally missed him calling Bigfoot a "white" POS! Damn I wish I had caught that at the time. LMAO! Oh, he didn't, did he. In fact, he elected NOT to use a racial slur to describe his Brazilian opponent that was the first of these three!

I am far from a "Just bleed". I am a POS by definition of Encyclopedia Hunt. Why should this white POS give a flying fudge cycle what this blatant bigot toward my race thinks.

Glass houses, Mark insults an entire race attempting to gain sympathy, WTF!

There are "slurs" for just about any human division, including those with extomorphic body styles!

I believe his wife is also a "white."

Good day, sir.

I'm on Hunts side in this. However, I think he's ready to leave. Someone like Hunt doesn't play games or take chances, he only knows one thing, brutal honesty.

He's been anything but honest in this situation though.

This is manure, of a slightly darker shade than snow white. You know, a great man once told me that when I curse, I am simply proving that I do not have the mental capacity to speak intelligently.

There is one guarantee here. A dude going off on racial rants is getting NOTHING THE FUCK done, and is actually severely jeopardizing the stand as a bigoted spokesperson on the topic.

It may not be Marks fault that he is incapable of intelligibly articulating these points attempting to be a catalyst for positive change. Best case scenario, if you recognize your shortcoming(s) not allowing for you to properly articulate your point, by FAR the best thing that one can do is STFU and find an articulate spokesperson to act as the figurehead!

A Million bucks says his "White POS" killed any and all possible positives he had from valid points.

You can recover from bashing white people. It's still not a good look, but you don't die a sudden and complete death like Kramer.

I've always been a huge fan of hunto but he is getting aldo level salty over this. Where was the outcry when Bigfoot got popped fighting him?

There an old saying in New Zealand, I know it's in Texas, probably in New Zealand...

This is the third guy now he's fought who has popped...probably getting old to him.

Back