Hunt fought blind in an eye... his left eye is bloody

I didn't watch the video I watched that earlier and all I remember was he said the eye poke only bothered him for a minute,so exactly what are you talking about?Also,I hope english isn't your native language.

I didn't watch the video I watched that earlier and all I remember was he said the eye poke only bothered him for a minute,so exactly what are you talking about?Also,I hope english isn't your native language.

he was nice and didn't want to make too many excuses asshole. How about when said that is shoulder popped?

I could tell from the weight in that Hunt will win
He ate bbs soul

Bisping fights with one eye all the time now, And still had the most impressive 8 months in mw history, was fighter of the year and won and defended the belt.

No excuse.

Listen you dumb little fuck,he said it only bothered him for a minute and your stupid ass made a thread about him fighting blind in one eye.How stupid can you be?Thanks for fixing your thread title dummy.
not hugged enough?

Listen you dumb little fuck,he said it only bothered him for a minute and your stupid ass made a thread about him fighting blind in one eye.How stupid can you be?Thanks for fixing your thread title dummy.
You seem upset. Why are you such a snowflakey little pussy?

Back