Hundreds of Techniques In A Short Amount of Time - Jason Scully

wow, at work now so can't watch them all, but a friend of mine from BJJ was ravin about them so had to come on and check them out, great work jay, this must have been a lot of work, thanks for giving back so much to the community, much respect!!!

wow, at work now so can't watch them all, but a friend of mine from BJJ was ravin about them so had to come on and check them out, great work jay, this must have been a lot of work, thanks for giving back so much to the community, much respect!!!

Nice!!! Mods, thanks for sticky'ing!

Glad I can help! :icon_lol:

Can we make requests?

Loved them all, very much enjoyed the Closed Guard combo vid, but as a Judo Guy I would love to see combinations from the top positions, Side Control/Mount/etc.

Thanks Jay! (I have everybody in our dojo do drills based off of your 'Movements' series BTW.)

Great to see this as a sticky. Even as a non-grappler I was your videos with much respect and interest.

Can we make requests?

Loved them all, very much enjoyed the Closed Guard combo vid, but as a Judo Guy I would love to see combinations from the top positions, Side Control/Mount/etc.

Thanks Jay! (I have everybody in our dojo do drills based off of your 'Movements' series BTW.)

Coming very very soon!

Recently found this channel. Just awesome!!

New video added to the first post of this thread: 22 No-Gi Top Game Combinations in Less Than 3 Minutes

Jason

I love your videos man. I really appreciate the time and effort and passion you put into these.

I actually subscribed to your youtube channel a few days ago before I saw any of these videos. Imo, you have some of the best bjj videos on the web.
Seriously, thanks for these.

Guys not trying to be a troll but I'm a 22 year old passionate about the combat sports and battling for a brain surgery that could put me back on the mats. Been out of training for 5 years but have been doing everything I can to get back to it. This is that opportunity. Appreciate anyone who has the time to check out the site. Called it submit a cyst and with your help I want to tap this thing out for good.
http://www.submitacyst.com/index.html
Cheers

Back